Bosses Full Explanation Please

Universalshot

I have a couple of questions. Not realising the bosses were periodic and missing them, I wonder the conditions of starting the sortie.

1. Do we need team points?

2. Does team rank effect?

The bosses appear on the map? so can a new player in their own team having played none of the game hire mercs and defeat them?

Essentially, can I make a fresh team and fight the bosses with mercs when they reappear?

You need at least 2 shields in your team rank to fight all the bosses. Some only require 1. So, no you couldn't just make a fresh team since you would have to get territories to rank it up.

You can hire mercs, the bosses are for up to 4 players.

Excellent, If no team points are required it wont be a problem. Thanks, Ill just join any team with two then (= .

I have a couple of questions. Not realising the bosses were periodic and missing them, I wonder the conditions of starting the sortie.

1. Do we need team points?

2. Does team rank effect?

The bosses appear on the map? so can a new player in their own team having played none of the game hire mercs and defeat them?

Essentially, can I make a fresh team and fight the bosses with mercs when they reappear?

From what i hear the Bosses will return this upcoming weekend.

I also suggest having a full squad of 4 when you fight them but not neccesary. Mercs are usually terrible and have no teamwork skills so good luck with that.Also You can make a fresh team to get them as capturing 2 territorys is not hard to do at all. All you need is 1 0-999 and 1 1000-9999 which are ignored by most hardcore acv players, You can earn team points really fast by doing territory invasions so you could have enough tps in one day to do it. If you need help getting a territory message me and i will Merc for you.

Edited by SWAT_brigadeCT

I'm on the team "E Pluribus Unum". Looking forward to wiping out the bosses this weekend. I've already taken out a few by myself, but it's WAY easier to do with a team! I don't mind beating those bosses again if someone on the team needs the trophy for them.

So if anyone who is on this thread is looking for someone to team up with against them, send me a PM or message on the PSN!

Team

1: Zyzxx

2:

3:

4: