Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

D_E

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately the team am in not helping me :(

i have EU AC5

please post which version u have (NA-EU), and lets help get those trophies

edit:

one of them the earth master type-D no.5 (executive sector)

his weakness : arms KE weapons , shoulders TE

use anti missiles (CWIS) and make sure youre AC has long range or can FLY

he has chemical weapons & laser, we were only 2 when we defeated him

edit: LLL (abandon facility)

he is not a new face, but his legs have 5 targets now not 1, 3 legs target

weak against KE weapons, bring anti missile and KE weapon, prefer long range , CE works fine to

edit: raijin (huge canyon)

bring a good TE defense AC, u will have to fight youre way in the canyon, stay to the right and in the mountain, try to hide if the canon is active

brin KE & CE weapons, but remember TE defense

edit: excusia (abandon facility)

make sure u have fast & CE+KE weapons , and more importantly 3 or 4 players

edit: god of water (AKA THE SHIP)

to make it short...AIM FOR THE MISSILE LAUNCHER, get sniper weapons or cannon , loong range ones, u can use UW , be sure to have anti-misslies in youre shoulders...there are 2 ships actually, so dont waste ammo, aim for the laubcher, which pops out and back every other then, when its out shoot it, when docked hide

good luck

the water god AC, a SHIP.... bitch one

very hard, so far wecouldnt do a thing, has a BIG BANG MISSILE ,HaS CE +HEAVY CANON KE

on top of that there is a BARRIER surrounding it, u cant get close , this one u need 4 players...or someone who knows a good strategy for it

Edit: finally got platinum

thanx Lab

Edited by D_E

OH :think:

explains why i dont see them firing @ me

My only explanation of that is you're blind to the color yellow, or you were being glitched. Some of these bosses I've had issues of them attacking my teammate, but the attack hitting me instead. So that could have been the case of why you didn't see them shooting at you, but still affecting you.

Edited by CogniVision

My only explanation of that is you're blind to the color yellow, or you were being glitched. Some of these bosses I've had issues of them attacking my teammate, but the attack hitting me instead. So that could have been the case of why you didn't see them shooting at you, but still affecting you.

wait i didnt meant that u explain it to me :eek:

sory for the miss up, i meant what u said explains why i thought it was a barrier not something shooting @ me, sory

**Online bosses are now available from Friday (May 4, 2012) 9:00 am PDT until Monday (May 7, 2012) 2:00 a.m. PDT! Come heavy or not at all!**

For those who don't know, these bosses ARE trophy related, and they are not always availabale to fight and defeat. They are the strongest ACs in the game, and you will most likely require a team of 4 to successfully take them down.

Requirements: All of these bosses require you are part of a Team with at least 2 Shields in relation to your Team Rating. Some bosses only require 1 Shield, but your team WILL need to have at least 2 Shields to beat all of the bosses!

Fortunately, as long as one member of them team survives to take out the AC, the entire team gets the trophy for the corresponding AC defeated.

That all said, if anyone is interested in making a group of 4 ACs to finish off these bosses, please include...

Region: (IMPORTANT! ACV is region locked, meaning JP players can only play with JP, NA with NA, EU with EU, etc.)

PSN: So that you can better find each other and work together.

Team: OPTIONAL! Even though you can work together without being on the same Team (by hiring each other as Mercenaries), it is easier for matchmaking to join the same team and Rendezvous in the Sortie.

Timezone: Helps with finding a good time to play together.

As for me...

Region: NA

PSN: Zyzxx

Team: E Pluribus Unum

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone

#1: Zyzxx

#2: Mesona

#3:

#4:

Edited by Zyzxx

you dont need 4 people you can kill 3 or 4 bosses with the hammer weapon 1 hit 1 kill but if you have 2 persons you can kill all weapons there are not difficult even exusia die with one hit of the mighty hammer

Edited by archnero

OK, UWs aside :rolleyes:...

Even without UWs you can kill most of them with 2 people. I killed LLL with just two people and you cant UW him, and killed Type D. What other weapons are you going to put aside to make these bosses seem tougher?

The guy was just giving a helpful tip since your post would mislead newer players to think they really need a group of four to get their trophies. When it's actually very simple. :p

Edited by CogniVision

well it dosent matter it was only an advice if he wants to get them throught the hard way is ok

i got almost all online just invading bots you only need to fight persons for 1 trophy but for the rest fighting with bots in conquest will give you online trophys

is only and add information for the ones who has doubts in this i hope it helps

now my question

if im trying to boost S rank will i get The S if i dont do anything and my teammate kill all or do i have to do this alone :(

if the answer is yes then im want to boost this with someone if its no well im goingo to do this alone :)

From what I've seen the only way to get an S rank is solo. When my friend used to play with me we tore through the order missions without much damage and still kept getting B's, meanwhile I'll take more time and damage on my own and get S.

I'm also looking for a team to go with to take down the bosses. Unfortunately mine is small, inactive, and doesn't even have the two shields needed to fight all of them, much less the points. I have a mic if it is needed and I plan to stay on the team if I am able.

now my question

if im trying to boost S rank will i get The S if i dont do anything and my teammate kill all or do i have to do this alone :(

if the answer is yes then im want to boost this with someone if its no well im goingo to do this alone :)

You have to do it solo. There isn't enough money to go around split between you and your partner and still maintain an S Rank.

Highest rank I've gotten with a partner in a Story Mission was an A, and that was a basically perfect run in one of the Story mission that had a lot of money potential with a lot of enemies and subquests. And that's with 'both' of us playing, if you want to boost it with them doing all the work I highly doubt you'd make it even to a B or A. One person working for two people just wouldn't cut it.

S-Ranking is easy now that everyone knows it's just all about the money. Doing it solo is no problem. After I killed bosses, I went on same night and S-Ranked the Story missions and I had half of them left.

Edited by CogniVision

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PSN ID - NeoZiedrich

Timezone - PST

edit: I got a huge number of trophies outta the way, and I'm almost done with all my substories (just missing a few story mission ones). I could use some help on the ExtraMission battles, as well as instigating and killing the story mission zodiac members.

Edited by NeoZiedrich

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
what happen to the trophy guide?

there is none and never was. the game is not very popular and pretty difficult at the same time. that's why.

hit me up for boosting man.:)

Jaytech3

i'm looking for 4 experienced players from EU to join a random team with high rating to get the team and boss trophies! who's up?

1. Jaytech3