Boss Battles

EndFear

they are necessarily for the hidden trophies right?

only the hidden ones left for me, i thought about doing a mini guide with the videos & some strategies, i actually didnt for a new AC untill later in the game in story mission 4, a sniper AC and a heavy gunner

the game is easy when u do the right setup for a mission..... i kinda forgot what tactics i did

but subquest are easy when u have a partner, s ranking is the hard but ca be easy, i noticed doing almost all manageable subquest youll get S as it adds to the money, the more gold subquest, the better the chance, in story 5 , beat the police officer (force the cutscene to appear, better with UW or STRONG KE (if u reduced him to 8000 cutscene can appera, this wont do) story 9 just beat it alone

@D_E: Gratz for the Story Master and Subquest Master Trophies :), i didnt realize that u also play on EU too.

Damn still no patch / or new bosses for this week, well the game has been out for less than a month, maybe im being unrealistic for expecting a patch sooner ? :think: But really, i wish they didnt hold the bosses associated with trophies in the first place : < I dont even know how exactly those bosses gonna spawn, do i have to get as many territories i can get in all areas? whats the min rating? are the bosses only spawn in spesific place? ( Ex: Exusia only spawn in Abandoned Facility 10k rating ) If it true and all of my teammates already done with the game by the time those boss spawn + No more decent merc playing, pretty much im screwed >.<

Its a good game though no doubt :thumbsup:

hopefully it won't be long before they come out. I think the patch will come out with the first sets of DLC for the game. On their site it says there will be a DLC for having a AI controlled AC. Which would be handy in some missions.

when will it be released?

• 2 weeks later...
I got one of the hidden trophies for beating an AC about a week ago, so they're in here somewhere. "MoH" is its name. I'm not sure how I got to fight him, I didn't think it was a big deal at the time so didn't take note of it. I was just plowing through stuff solo.

this already present, sory for the let down,

the others arent...they say they are VERY BIG and strong , u fight them in territory missions, co-op up to 5 players to battle them

ok so here are links for very helpful videos to defeat said bosses!

LLL- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HOmNHP4-10&feature=relmfu]Armored Core 5: Boss - LLL,Giant Killing - YouTube[/ame]

BlackBird- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDh4IFnFIA4&feature=relmfu]Armored Core 5: Boss - Exusia, Blackbird - YouTube[/ame]

Rajjin- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBH-M_mwMFY&feature=relmfu]Armored Core 5: Boss - Raijin, Air Master - YouTube[/ame]

St.Elmo-ht [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyEepUOEoC4&feature=relmfu]Armored Core 5: Boss - St. Elmo, Sea Master - YouTube[/ame]

Type D No.5- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCNeLS7ZUGw&feature=relmfu]Armored Core 5: Boss - Type D No. 5, Earth Master - YouTube[/ame]

Are these bosses easy to find and stuff?

I didn't think they would take them away by Monday and i just saw this now.

I just wondering how this works =/

You'll see them on the map when you start up the game just like how you see the Story and Order mission icons. They are transparent blue forms of the boss that you select just like any other mission. And can be co-oped with 4 players.

It's on the News section when the game is connecting you to the servers, shows the times the bosses came up and the time they are going down.

Edited by CogniVision

You'll see them on the map when you start up the game just like how you see the Story and Order mission icons. They are transparent blue forms of the boss that you select just like any other mission. And can be co-oped with 4 players.

It's on the News section when the game is connecting you to the servers, shows the times the bosses came up and the time they are going down.

Ah yeah, i turned on the game and saw them lol, stupid question i guess.

I just tried killing this Exusia one and my Gatling Guns are completely ineffective O.o ...

Geez.. Im going to have to see what even works on these damn bosses lol..

Does anyone know if the subquest for the 5 special bosses need to be completed for the subquest trophy? Has anyone received any emblems for defeating bosses as well? :D

No, you dont need to do their subquests. Only subquests you need for trophy is Story and Order missions.

You dont get emblems for beating them, but you get titles for your Team which are the same as the trophies you get for beating them. Kill St. Elmo you get Sea Master, Exusia you get Blackbird title, etc.

I just tried killing this Exusia one and my Gatling Guns are completely ineffective O.o ...

lol yeah I haven't really experimented with it, but it seems like when he puts that red shield on you cant do any, or much damage at all to him. Not sure if the shield has it's own hp bar or is on for a set time.

Edited by CogniVision

Ah yeah, i turned on the game and saw them lol, stupid question i guess.

you probably shot it with the gatling guns while it had its shield up itll grow red when its shield is up wait for it to go down otherwise nothing works.

you probably shot it with the gatling guns while it had its shield up itll grow red when its shield is up wait for it to go down otherwise nothing works.

Yeah, I dunno Im having a bit of a hard time understand these bosses lol. I got 3 Mercs together and we killed Exusia so i got that trophy, did the same for LLL and we couldn't even get one leg down lol. Hmmmm....

They are still up, I just checked. I'm on NA servers though, not sure what time they go down other regions. If you're on NA you still got about 12 hours from now.

I don't even own the game yet.

I hope they regularly post the bosses up each weekend. I am thinking of ordering the EU copy for $30.