Rate the trophy difficulty...  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.53

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

i am missing only the 5 hidden trophy related to the hidden bosses, i give it a 5 if youre network connection is good, to platinum u need to play online

this game can be boosted, to boost subquests we need a booting thread , u can hire mercenary by boosting or join the team of the booster or he joining u.

the most difficult part is S ranking, but its for me not realy difficult, as u just need to do the subquests, either all or focus on the gold ones, story 5 try killing the city police AC , story 9 just win alone, try not to get hit alot in the other missions & not dying , there are youtubes for scrap metals and the sniping in mission 2 or 3 , for the zodiacs in story mode u need to clear ALL order missions (i started to face them after clearing order missions, i was in story 4, so i didnt finish story mode)

the hidden bosses require from u to play with others in online mode .... atleast thats what i read

Edited by ShadowAFC

Havnt got the platinum yet but very close. I would vote it between a 8 or 9. S ranking missions is not easy at all. Some of the subquests are a pain in the ass, and i dont see how you can boost them, really the only boostable trophy is invasion territory victory. And if your not fortunate enough to get on a good team thats ranked high as hell your not gonna be able to even fight for territories. If you do manage to get 150,000 team points built up and lose you gotta start all over. Reminds me of a lost planet 2 without a number 1 nom.

boosting by asking help from a person who has a very good AC and actually did the subquest, i already helped 2 getting the covert action subquest in story 2

thats why i said its online, there should be a thread here about boosting so people can join 1 team who wants to platinum then go for it, 2 or more teams can be created, already the team am in memebers are leaving it

we could d atrophy guide if u want

• 3 weeks later...

Finally i got plat in this game :dance:

I vote 7.

- The all S ranking on story mission wasnt really hard because u only have to get certain amount reward in each mission and solo it.

- Completing all subquest was easy to me because one reason : i got help from my friend and also using a merc. Without a partner this trophy might be really difficult to get since u really need to be very good in the game...you know like "Damage taken below 5000" while facing 2 AC :mad:

- There are some online trophies that might be hard to get overtime and those are perfect mission, team sortie, and the boss battle. Perfect mission + team sortie for these 2 u need min 4 players when doing conquest/stronghold and in EU it was hard for me to find player to make a 4 team member and not die for some stupid reason such as jumping way to high, lagging ( Yes if one of ur member lagging theres a chance he will be "suddenly" destroyed and thats sucks ) and suicide rush :mad: For bosses battle i dont think u can solo those easily except maybe Tipe D no.5 using UW Cannon or just using a couple charge into his face if ur good enough and Raijin using UW Giant Blade after it went down to the ground. Among those 5 bosses the hardest one for me is St.Elmo....T_T It took me and my friends a couple retries to finally beat this boss.

Edited by Laburnski

• 2 weeks later...

I've completed the game and most of the submissions/rankings and aside from finishing those I just need the territories and the boss type battles. I'd join another team but honestly I like my own. Thinking about opening it up for other people to come and join since the people I used to play with don't anymore.

• 3 months later...

This game is very polarizing. If you play it solo it's easily a 9/10. If you squad up with COMPETENT AC players you can blast through secret bosses and subquests no problem. When you have 4 people using ultimate weapons the bosses are a joke.

I did the latter so I am giving it a 7 because of the story S ranks which you have to do solo (so money doesn't get split). The S ranks aren't THAT bad once you understand how to play the level and what subquests are worth going for while minimizing damage throughout the level (and how to customize the AC). Plus there are videos on S ranks.

Games always seem easier after you've platted them... I remember playing this thinking it was a 9/10 when going for the S ranks but like always... level memorization play a big part so 7/10 overall.

Edited by QuantumMercury

• 2 months later...

I've only got the S rank for storys and the subs for a couple of them left but I've also solo'd everything including the all the bosses. With that in mind I'd say its a 7 or 8 but if you had help with some of the more painful subs like under 10 damage it might be much easier. Maby closer to 5 or 6 depending on your love and skill of AC

• 1 year later...