XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Armored Core V

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default EU AC Team - Gantz

Lookin for teammates to conquer territories, helping w/ trophies and to play together.
If you are interested in - search team Gantz or either /w me - PSN ID - Hosaka3

P.S.The battle awaits!

Last edited by Shing; 04-07-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
D_E

hey , am EU , can u help me boost the TERRITORY invasion victory on emergency?

just u invade a territory i defend it, then u invade and u win , then join our team to get the rest trophies immediately

Old 04-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

1st ur team s full
2nd for the trophy u must go >Conquer>Invading>choose territory and (randomly or not I don't know coz it's popped when I was doing invading 1st time) prepare to kill ACs - not the copters or whatever u should destroy in normal way.
Trust me coz I've intended to do that but I was @ 20k AP and 1 of my merc destroyed last copter - and mission was completed - but not ACs - that s why I don't have that trophy
Old 04-08-2012, 12:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shing View Post
1st ur team s full
2nd for the trophy u must go >Conquer>Invading>choose territory and (randomly or not I don't know coz it's popped when I was doing invading 1st time) prepare to kill ACs - not the copters or whatever u should destroy in normal way.
Trust me coz I've intended to do that but I was @ 20k AP and 1 of my merc destroyed last copter - and mission was completed - but not ACs - that s why I don't have that trophy
Yo the reason you dont have the trophy is because you are doing it wrong! You have to go to START MISSION select one of the orange turrets looking deals and either do a stronghold or invasion and win. If you do it through conquest you will NOT get the trophy! D_E is exactly right on how to do it.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT_JaYbO View Post
Yo the reason you dont have the trophy is because you are doing it wrong! You have to go to START MISSION select one of the orange turrets looking deals and either do a stronghold or invasion and win. If you do it through conquest you will NOT get the trophy! D_E is exactly right on how to do it.
I can back that up D_E's method. It is exactly how I got the trophy.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Okay..We can't have every clan having a separate thread or the forum will be a mess. Since another thread was made first, that will act as the main sticky. Please use it to promote your clan etc..

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/arm...nt-thread.html
Closed Thread