Clan Recruitment Thread

spider-prime

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm seems there is a region lock for teams. I had a bunch of people PM me over the PSN tell me they couldn't find it neither, so I just joined a team they made. Weird, I don't know why nobody couldn't find it.

Try finding thundersquad instead, that's the one I joined, I will help with anything you need when I'm on.

good job guys i got the trophy and so did two of my friends im trying to raise my team up we are Broken Toys we have a couple areas so we can be a backup for whoever doesnt have the trophies. Again GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

What level is your team?

We are in one that we started called Frito banditos we are level 56 but we just made this team 2 days ago, we got sick of the hardcore players in thundersquad.

From what im hearing we gotta get our team ranking up in order to get those new AC bosses to spawn when the patch comes out. I hear that you need one shield for some and two shields for the others. Anyone is welcomed to join.

i need help with getting the ruler and the invasion trophies( conquest, territory, team sortie, operator) and some of the hidden ones, i was wondering if anyone from tundersquad would be interested in helping out, i use gats, a battle rifle,and sniper rifle. psn is Fntsygodz3

and please im beggin here, i need help big time with the online trophies

i need help with getting the ruler and the invasion trophies( conquest, territory, team sortie, operator) and some of the hidden ones, i was wondering if anyone from tundersquad would be interested in helping out, i use gats, a battle rifle,and sniper rifle. psn is Fntsygodz3

and please im beggin here, i need help big time with the online trophies

We left that team as soon as we finished all the multiplayer trophies but you can probably still join it and get the trophies

My team and I are looking for a few players that want to continue gameplay after they got their trophies. The team is doing good but we need some daily players who don't only want their trophies. We are in NA region and play almost daily. If interested message myself or swat_jaybo.

Edited by GodofWar0924

My team and I are looking for a few players that want to continue gameplay after they got their trophies. The team is doing good but we need some daily players who don't only want their trophies. We are in NA region and play almost daily. If interested message myself or swat_jaybo.

Yea this game is fun as hell. Nothing like the rush you get when that Emergency pops up. We almost beat Ninebreakers last night..

How exactly do you acquire those shields? Do they just become awarded for number of territories or team level?

The shields are your Team Rank. Which goes up when you take territories. The higher level the territory the more it will go up.

Once you get two shields you can invade the highest level territories. So... I dont know what the point of the third shield is except for show, and extra rank as security if you lose some points.

The shields are your Team Rank. Which goes up when you take territories. The higher level the territory the more it will go up.

Once you get two shields you can invade the highest level territories. So... I dont know what the point of the third shield is except for show, and extra rank as security if you lose some points.

Yeah we figured it out a while ago;

1 shield is for having a 0-999 territory

2 Shields is for having a territory in 1000-999

3 Shields is for having a 10000+ territory

• 2 weeks later...

Getting back into AC, and just made a team for anyone wanting to join.

Team: E Pluribus Unum

Operation Base: California

Language: English

Play Type: Professional

PSN: Zyzxx

I'm here to win, and blow up stuff. Send me a message on PSN if you want in, and mention you are from PS3T and are wanting to play some ACV.

Getting back into AC, and just made a team for anyone wanting to join.

Team: E Pluribus Unum

Operation Base: California

Language: English

Play Type: Professional

PSN: Zyzxx

I'm here to win, and blow up stuff. Send me a message on PSN if you want in, and mention you are from PS3T and are wanting to play some ACV.

Zyzxx... If you want to join a team we already have one. If you have a mic and are gonna be fully dedicated send me a friend request. Starting your own new team wont get you very far at this time. We are Frito Banditos And are number 1 on the leaderboard in alpine base, we also own over 50 territories

I need 4 online trophies still and would like to join an active team to have the chance to get them and play with some other people :)

The 4 trophies I need are:

Operator

Perfect Mission

Customize Territory

Territory Mission Victory

Im also in the NA region.

If any active teams have an open spot for me to join up please send me a PM on either this site or my PSN.

PSN: Lyrikk

Thanks a bunch :D

I need 4 online trophies still and would like to join an active team to have the chance to get them and play with some other people :)

The 4 trophies I need are:

Operator

Perfect Mission

Customize Territory

Territory Mission Victory

Im also in the NA region.

If any active teams have an open spot for me to join up please send me a PM on either this site or my PSN.

PSN: Lyrikk

Thanks a bunch :D

Lryrikk, We can help you out depending on a few things. Do you have a mic? And how active are you gonna be? We are Frito Banditos, Myself and Godofwar0924 are Co owners. We own over 100 territorys and are first place in the Alpine base. We can get you those 4 trophies in no time.