Anyone Playing this?

SWAT_brigadeCT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other forums are pretty active, GameFAQs, AC Garage etc. Game has been having issues with the servers because of general Day 1 snafu's. But that hasn't stopped me and my team from battling other people, taking territory or getting territory taken. Plus with dedicated servers lag is hardly noticeable, even with large amounts of gratuitous weapons fire.

I love the Armored Core series so i got this on release, but yeah the forums for this game and stuff seem really dead O.o ... I hope there is a trophy guide being made and stuff right now cause im curious on what the trophies would look like in a whole... Hard, easy, long, short, etc. At least tho, it doesn't look like there is any online trophies? Im not entirely sure but it looks like it. If im wrong correct me though lol.

I just started playing and it was easy to get over 10 trophies in one hour lol

I joined a team that had level 50, did the stuff to my AC and played a few story stuff and viola.

I think the only real hard trophy for this game will be getting S rank for all the missions. Unless I'm missing one that is hard and not thinking about it.

I just started playing and it was easy to get over 10 trophies in one hour lol

I joined a team that had level 50, did the stuff to my AC and played a few story stuff and viola.

I think the only real hard trophy for this game will be getting S rank for all the missions. Unless I'm missing one that is hard and not thinking about it.

I think get hold of 1 area in each territory i think that means conquest mode.

Wow. This forum is almost completely dead. :(

I'm at 27% on Trophies. Some are ridiculously easy, but the ones that are going to be a real pain in the butt are S-ranking all of the Story Missions, completing every subquest in all Story and Order Missions (which are hidden when the mission starts, making them a royal pain), and holding one part of every territory as stated above. This'll easily be a 9/10 Platinum rating, for sure.

Wow. This forum is almost completely dead. :(

I'm at 27% on Trophies. Some are ridiculously easy, but the ones that are going to be a real pain in the butt are S-ranking all of the Story Missions, completing every subquest in all Story and Order Missions (which are hidden when the mission starts, making them a royal pain), and holding one part of every territory as stated above. This'll easily be a 9/10 Platinum rating, for sure.

Wow you really think its going to be that hard??

I dunno... Just cause something "looks" hard (especially when there is no trophy guides or anything to prove otherwise) doesn't mean it will a 9/10.

Just saying, like Twisted Metal for example.. They were saying its a total 9/10 and blah blah, which it did look like at first. But the Twisted Difficulty is maybe a 7 when your co-oping with someone else and stuff. The only real PAIN in that game is the glitchy online trophies.

Just saying, not calling you out or anything. I kinda hope to see/read a trophy guide on this game at some point. But yeah your right, this forum is extremely dead...

The Story Missions are tough. Really tough. The best I can manage is a C. An S is pretty much out of the question, considering you have to take barely take any damage and conserve your ammo all the while taking on hoards of enemies blindsiding you and ACs that take loads and loads of ammo to kill. Then there's the subquests to take into account, in which the more you complete, the better hance you have at getting an S. Then again, doing the subquests requires more ammo and you're more susceptible to damage.

I dunno, maybe I'm just not very good, but based on what I've played this far, it's looking like a 9.

In case anyone hasn't realized, if you press select during the mission, it lists all the sub-quests. Most of them are simple, complete in x time, take less than x damage, etc, along that line. I haven't found a way to view the sub-quests before you start though which is annoying because viewing them doesn't pause the time. So some may take multiple tries. I haven't gotten very far into the missions but it's pretty easy to get S-rank and do the sub-quests.

In general though, even if the missions get harder, the sub-quests will be easier with a team mate, even though you'll get less money, being able to split up will reduce the time required to complete a mission by a lot.

If it helps for people who aren't as great at the game, long range FCS and weapons may help, so you can kill stuff before they can target you in order to take less damage during missions for S ranks.

You know this just crossed my mind Armored core 5 was released in January of this year in Japan and still nobody has got platium ore the story master trophy.

This can really be one of the hardest platiums out there i think.

I also played the final mission with a very high AC with somebody els and he killed me instantly.

Edited by Doomsdayman

Playing this game with my brother when there is time but so far it's good. Playing in our own team and got to TR 25 I think it was and we are about to start Story chapter 3.

And I would think people just skip out of this game since it's a lot of multiplayer in it.

Playing this game with my brother when there is time but so far it's good. Playing in our own team and got to TR 25 I think it was and we are about to start Story chapter 3.

And I would think people just skip out of this game since it's a lot of multiplayer in it.

Yep... Story mission 3 is pretty much impossible....lol

Wait.. are you split screening with your brother somehow? Or you guys have a copy each? The back of the case says only 1 player offline but what you said here makes me wonder if you can like "online" splitscreen or something.

Just curious cause this would be a fun game to play with my girlfriend and might also make the trophies somewhat easier in their own way or something lol.

For everybody that wants to have a S rank on all story you better hury up there is a new patch incoming that will make the bosses even harder. (

The bosses aren't what stop the S Ranking. It's the millions of little turrets, mechs, and tanks that that chip at you along the way through the story. You can try to ignore them to save time and ammo and get hit... or you can shoot them and waste time and ammo, and get hit a bit less.