Any Tips for the Zombie missions (Collateral damage)

Keep99

HI,

any tips of how to complete those Zombie missions where you have to kill at least 100 of them?

I'm using the Djeepy (maxed) but usually i end up ~ 70 kills when the time is up. Should I give it a try with a faster car?

Thanks!

• 10 years later...

The toughest one for me was at the tunnels and I had also noticed that RNG plays a big part of it as well - the location of the time bonus zombies or checkpoint bosses are random, sometimes 2-3 are within in the area and other times they are just so far apart.  We only hope to be given a favourable albeit lucky combination of runs. 

I usually would just restart the level when I think that the first run would surely fail at the start or when I easily make avoidable mistakes early on.  The multiplier is probably applied on the time that we get after touching the checkpoint vis-a-vis the number of zombies killed, so I try to slow down a bit to kill as much as I can before going for those flame thrower bosses.

I only used two cars for this game mode - the Classic and the Strawberry, both fully upgraded.  I did have a decked-out DJeepy after these were done so I am not sure if it would have been ideal or more helpful to have use that instead.

Edited by Naps
... the DJeepy was perfect for the last three missions though...