Rate the trophy difficulty.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.65

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Voted 2, 10 hours game play was the last trophy I unlocked, I got bored and ended up just parking my car on a quiet part of the freeway for a few hours while I watched some movies.

Same as you for the 10 hours game play trophy. I gave It 2 just for the 10 hour trophy waiting game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game was a lot of fun! Armageddon Riders reminds me of Burnout Paradise, but with zombies and carnage!I am not a real "driving" gamer, and it took me the full 10 hours to do everything. I voted a 4 - the last level where you have to kill 200? 300? zombies in the Coiler was a pain, until I realized you don't focus on the zombies - you focus on staying alive! Those darn Sharks will gangbang you if you are driving slow. Once I figured that out, things were a lot easier.

Obtaining all five skins for the Nukem was also a pain in the butt! The Nukem does very little damage to its counterpart, so instead of 2-3 hits to take the target vehicle out, it took 4-5 strikes. In addition, it was very frustrating to wear down the AI Nukem to 30% of its health only to have one of two things happen:

1. One of the irritating Akaris would kill the Nukem (robbing me of credit).

2. The Nukem would hit a green Complete Repair icon and fully fix itself.

However, a tip for anyone hunting the skin cars - all the AI in the city are hunting for those pink, glowing jewel artifacts. I could not figure out why the skin cars drove erratically until I noticed that pattern; once an AI vehicle grabs an artifact [not the rare artifacts], all the AI cars change direction and race for the next jewel artifact. So the AI isn't running from you or toward you; they are hunting jewel artifacts. If a jewel spawns near you, aim your car in the direction of the skin car, because the skin will drive straight to you. Mash your boost and bash that skin car at full steam; it will go down in 2-3 hits. The other cars were fairly straight forward and fun to crash into while obtaining Artist.

All other in-game missions were 1-3 in difficulty.

The rare artifacts - I couldn't find the last 3 without a Youtube video. They are not hard to find, just make sure you check the bottom right side of the map in the Port if you are stuck.

I am SOOOO glad Tangem Games didn't require us to get Gold on all events, because the AI "partner" in the Bodyguard missions is stupid beyond belief. However, the race events, once you unlock the Strawberry and the highest booster available, are so much fun. The crash-em-up derby at the end is an excellent place to wreck five Megrats, and who doesn't love all those explosions? Overall, this is a great game for $10.

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted a 2.

Everything was easy. Even found the artifacts without the youtube video. The only challenge are the last two main missions.

I need the Geek trophy, but that is no big deal. Still have to leave the game on for 2 hours. Which also indicates that isn't a very challenging game.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Only had a hard time on finding the collectibles and last mission called Massacra. Your real enemy is the amount of time you'll have to put into this game and the fight against the boredom.

I've had some fun hours with this game, but eventually the game becomes very repetitive.

3/10 for difficulty.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I liked the game up until the end. The last missions and getting the skins were poorly conceived and not very fun. The underground area with the tunnels was a horrible. Not to sure what they were thinking when they came up with some of these ideas.

The majority of the game would get a 2 from me, but the end bumps it up to a 4. If a game is going to be difficult then fine, but at least have the controls and balance to allow the player to deal with it properly.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I went with a 3/10, but was considering 2/10. Quite easy, only minimally challenging event is the final one, and once I switched to the djeepy, that was easy too.

Need over an hour to grind to 6666 kills, then about 4 hours of idling for the 10 hours trophies.

Game was ok, but the skins collection system sucked.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

I am going to give it a 4/10 albeit on the far easy side of that scale.

I will not sugar coat this game just because I absolutely had a blast playing it.  I want to be honest for future players so they will not end up surprised once they reach the last three Main Story Missions particularly the very last one - The Grim Reaper.  Probably just needing a bit of mental preparedness and commit to a choice of which vehicle to use: 

☑️Some say the Supercar Strawberry is better because of its speed. 

☑️Others would recommend the Urban SUV DJeepy because of its durability. 

Spoiler

Just think of this mission as a Pac-Man game on vehicles.  It is actually that simple to understand its mechanics:

💠We ran over zombies as if eating pellets.

💠Marauders come to get us like ghosts.

💠We take the power shield like we eat a power pellet.

💠Marauders turn away like retreating blue ghosts...

Like I said it really is that simple.  However if we suck at playing Pac-Man then I guess this mission will end up being terrible for us. 

The 'maze' is actually an underground facility that is divided into an inner loop and an outer loop.  The only frustrating thing about this would be the round tunnels which can easily make our vehicle go topsy turvy and belly up for a takedown.  We only get three successive hits before we are out when using the DJeepy and two only with the Strawberry, though the latter can outrun the marauders for as long as we do not flip.

We do have the GREEN Repair Powerup which gives back one hit point each and the BLUE Nitrous Boost to help us get away from the pursuing enemies by restoring the depleted bar to full.

Overall it is an easy game to play with simplistic game mechanics. There is a bit of a grind but I personally think it is not that terrible... for as long as we are enjoying the game of course.  If we are here only for the trophies then the experience will surely feel different.

Edited by Naps
Fun factor 9/10.