Rate the trophy difficulty  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.19

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 1 month later...

I vote 4/10. None of the levels are that hard, a few one a bit tricky though, but nothing frustrating.

Collecting relics is pretty easy even without a guide, you just have to be careful and look around instead of just blindly running forward.

Still have to get 1000 kills and find all secret minigames which are the hardest trophies in my opinion.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4. City section where you're jumping from ladder to ladder was annoying. I had to shut the PS3 off before finishing the level and hoped I would start at my last checkpoint (after the ladder section) but nope. But I got through the first two checkpoints without losing a life that run!

I also got lucky with the mini-games - I didn't have to go back and find any missing ones.

12 people voted this as a 9/10?? That doesn't seem to follow the comments at all!

Same with JUMP and Beat Ultra Hazard. Seems to be the new vote trolling?

• 2 weeks later...

With help from the trophy guide this game became pretty easy, at least for me. I missed one sign (first one on first level) -_-' and a box at the end of the last level. So I did all the levels at least twice, some three times. Of course, the more times I did it, the easier it became. It struck me pretty early that once I understood how to get further without getting hit, I could easily do it all over, so the checkpoints weren't so bad. The levels wasn't so big either. Only 6 levels even. For me this game was a 2-3/10 though. There were some tricky sections like the last level and a couple of other places in a couple of the other levels, but nothing too hard, and infinite continues from last checkpoint, and level select. The collectibles are only 3 per level, but you also gotta do all the pixel thingies and read all signs, I guess those count as collectibles too, even if pretty much all of them were in plain sight or related to a collectible. I'm going to go with a 3/10. I liked the game. It was a bit better than the first one, not as basic. The music was better too, though nothing awesome for the most parts, but quite decent here and there. It fit the game. Expect the game to play like a SNES game. The first game was like an early NES / Atari game.

Edited by MMDE