Rate the trophy difficulty  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating 7.79

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 weeks later...
Without the challenge mode trophy, it's a 1. With it, it becomes a 5 for me. I easily imagin frustrated people broking their controller during the 10x combo challenge. :D

I came close to breaking mine :p.

Rated a 6.

Obviously the x10 combi IS frustratingly difficult. The "Lucky" message after a random match at the bottom doesn't help either :rolleyes:.

But other than that, this game is a walk in the park and defo worth the 1,99€ :applause:

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

As everyone else said. The game wasn't that hard, the problem was the 10x combos you kinda had to do several times. Got away with one of them not being 10x combo, but I think I had to do a 10x combo like 2 or 3 times. <_< It's kinda luck based, because you want to get the right blocks and without some all of a sudden popping. I had to make sure they didn't pop at random, which kinda was a lot of busy-work while putting up the 10x combo. That part was annoying and really what pushed this game's difficulty up. Let's not talk about the dumb freeze time for one hour. That thing took forever, but at least it wasn't hard. Really everything except for the challenges (because of the 10x combo) is like 3/10. The 10x combo alone gets a 5/10 from me. Will probably make you want to throw you controller into the wall, but you might, with some luck and skills, make it eventually. The thing that will test your nerves even more is you gotta do it a couple of times more. -_-''

• 2 months later...

Every trophy in this game is either ridiculously easy to get or simply requires a lot of grinding. However, as everybody here say the "Unchallenged"-trophy takes a lot of tries and skills to get.

I am almost done. I still can't manage to make the 10X-combo in the 15th challenge because af all the coins, chests and discs.

• 3 weeks later...

Just cleaned this up almost a year later, once you get the hang of the 10x Combo everything is pretty simple, it requires a lot of luck though. I'd say challenge 15 is harder because of all the coins and treasure, however if you can master the combo you can keep trying each time. Give it a 5 out of 10.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this gets a 3 from me. I can see how people would give it a higher rating.

however, getting the 10x combo is luck based and therefore shouldn't really affect the rating. challenges are tough no doubt, but if you've got 100% on the likes of Droplitz or Bejeweled 2 etc. then this will be decent enough for a puzzle gamer.

as for the Time master trophy, the best way to do it for me was on the last castle mode level as it starts off slow but you have everything to use from the get go. took me about 4 to 5 hours using that level alone.

now onto series 3! :think:

• 3 months later...