Trophy list and first impression

FDC1

Claim your castle! (bronze)

Achieve the Castle Mode

Prince of my Castle (bronze)

Score more than 40.000 points in Arcade Mode.

King of my Castle (silver)

Score more than 60.000 points in Arcade Mode.

Emperor of my Castle (bronze)

Score more than 80.000 points in Arcade Mode.

Unchallenged (silver)

Complete all the challenges.

Treasure hunter (bronze)

Collect 1.000 treasures.

Thunder God (bronze)

Activate 1.000 thunder blocks.

Double Decker addict (bronze)

Make 222 Double Deckers.

Time Master (bronze)

Freeze time to one hour

Block buster (silver)

Make a X4 combo

Secrets trophies

[spoiler=Aust]

Maxi-match (silver)

Match a 10 bricks shape

Accredited gamer (bronze)

View the credits until the end

Looks like an easy 100%. I'm already at 66% after less than 2 hours but the last remaining trophies (Time master by exemple) ask a good amount of grinding.

The game in itself is fun but doesn't seem to offer a lot of challenges and there is no multi-player mode.

Edited by FDC1

Claim your castle! (bronze)

Achieve the Castle Mode

Prince of my Castle (bronze)

Score more than 40.000 points in Arcade Mode.

King of my Castle (silver)

Score more than 60.000 points in Arcade Mode.

Emperor of my Castle (bronze)

Score more than 80.000 points in Arcade Mode.

Unchallenged (silver)

Complete all the challenges.

Treasure hunter (bronze)

Collect 1.000 treasures.

Thunder God (bronze)

Activate 1.000 thunder blocks.

Double Decker addict (bronze)

Make 222 Double Deckers.

Time Master (bronze)

Freeze time to one hour

Block buster (silver)

Make a X4 combo

Secrets trophies

[spoiler=Aust]

Maxi-match (silver)

Match a 10 bricks shape

???? (????)

????

Looks like an easy 100%. I'm already at 66% after less than 2 hours but the last remaining trophies (Time master by exemple) ask a good amount of grinding. If someone founds the second hidden trophy, I'm interested :D

The game in itself is fun but doesn't seem to offer a lot of challenges and there is no multi-player mode.

Second hidden trophy: Check the Credits - all sides of them. Idk the real name by heart. Easy bronze trophy

Congratz! Any tips on how to get a 10x combo or what do you have to do to "beat the developers"? also, what is a "clear bonus"

-10x combo: You can refer to this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPeq0_R59kk]COMBO[/ame]

Basically, you have to build this streak (of couse you can use colors in different order)

http://www.izipik.com/images/201109/23/n88gwjlbjqhpjwtan0-swap.jpg

You need to be fast, methodical and lucky as it's really easy to make an error or to get a (not so) lucky match which will screw your build up. It took me dozens of tries to get this one.

-beat the developpers: you have to do better than an unknown score for this one. The score to beat is a few hundred thousand points. I did a x6 or x7 combo, scored a little more than 600,000 points and cleared the challenge.

-clear bonus: You need to clear totally the screen for this one. Keep the bricks low until you get 5 thunderbolts. Align them horizontally at the center of the screen (column 3 to 7) and it should be enough to make everything explode.

Edited by FDC1

I don't see Maxi Match on your list, that's why I posted it.

Well done on your 100%

Thanks. The hidden trophies are in the spoiler part of my initial post

Thanks a lot for your info on those challenges :) It helped a lot :D Finally got my challenge trophy, now all that's left is some grinding stuff like freezing blocks for 1 hour :D

Congrats. Du you remember how much you scored for the "beat the developpers" challenge? It could be useful for some to have a better idea of the score we have to beat

Time master is by far the longest grinding of the game, play "Arcade Mode - Hard", that's the fastest method. Weird story about this trophy. I got it but didn't see it pop. Possibly I just didn't pay attention (it was late :D). I checked at some point my trophy list and realized I had the 100%. It said I got the trophy 2 hours earlier when I'm pretty sure I checked my trophy list several times during this period and I was still at 95%. Bizarre :think:. Well, I have the 100%, that's all that counts :dance:

Edited by FDC1

Congrats. Du you remember how much you scored for the "beat the developpers" challenge? It could be useful for some to have a better idea of the score we have to beat

Time master is by far the longest grinding of the game, play "Arcade Mode - Hard", that's the fastest method. Weird story about this trophy. I got it but didn't see it pop. Possibly I just didn't pay attention (it was late :D). I checked at some point my trophy list and realized I had the 100%. It said I got the trophy 2 hours earlier when I'm pretty sure I checked my trophy list several time during this period and I was still at 95%. Bizarre :think:. Well, I have the 100%, that's all that counts :dance:

I think I had something below 600k points. I think about 580k was it. It took me several hours to get it done xD

Haha, nice story with the time master trophy. It's the only trophy I'm missing atm. I bet it will take me forever though :D