Cool Game

Melia

I like this game! (though this forum is empty, so maybe i am the only one).

Got to level 13 at the moment, im not sure how many there are but i havent had the 'half way' trophy yet (im guessing there is 30 odd levels).

Okay, tried the challenges now, they're exactly the same levels as the story mode, but now you have to collect every coin, diamond and treasure in the levels to complete them. You can play them one at a time and in any order. And the knives seem to be missing from the levels.

There's also a locked 31st challenge level, called the "überhard robot stage", which I assume unlocks after completing all 30 original challenge levels.

Wow, that last challenge level was hard! I'd estimate it took me almost 100 tries to pass. More than half of that was spent learning the first portion, then when I got that down the rest was mostly dying because of those annoying bats that fly around randomly. Finally got through the level though.

Haven't gotten any of the hidden trophies, anyone have any idea what they are?

Yeah really does remind me of mario on the NES! Bargain price too. I got to level 19 but got a bit frustrated at how hard it got!

How much is this by the way?

It was released on 360 ages ago as an Indie title, and I liked it then but didn't bother to pick it up. Now I know it's been released with trophies I am suddenly finding myself interested again! :D

I got to level 29 in my 1st try with 1 life left.

2nd try cleared with 10 lifes left.

All challenges were pretty easy apart from 31.

Just spamming x at the moment as i did everything and still didn't jump 5000 times.

Good game, well worth the price. No replay value tho. Would have been cool to have times and leaderbords, i would have happily payed more for it if it did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Has this bin removed from the store can't seem to find it?

Definately not, I bought it a few days ago.

Very enjoyable game indeed, I got the 100% in one night, but loved every minute. Arkedo Series - 02 Swap! and 03 - Pixel! are just as enjoyable by the way :)

• 1 month later...