Worth Buying?

Madbuk

Roughly how long? If it's several hours (3+) it'll be worth the money. Thanks for the reply.

Depends pretty heavily on your platforming skill. A hardcore player could probably finish both the game and Challenge Mode in something like an hour. (There are a couple of slightly grindy trophies though, particularly "On Target" and "Jumpboy," so 100% will take a little longer.)

For someone not quite so seasoned, or someone looking to take it at a more leisurely pace, I'd concur with the trophy guide's guess of 3-6 hours. Personally I'd recommend it -- I thought it was charming and a lot of fun.

Depends pretty heavily on your platforming skill. A hardcore player could probably finish both the game and Challenge Mode in something like an hour. (There are a couple of slightly grindy trophies though, particularly "On Target" and "Jumpboy," so 100% will take a little longer.)

For someone not quite so seasoned, or someone looking to take it at a more leisurely pace, I'd concur with the trophy guide's guess of 3-6 hours. Personally I'd recommend it -- I thought it was charming and a lot of fun.

Platformers mostly take up my gaming library, so I like to think I'm at least adept at them lol. I think I'm going to buy this, thanks.