XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
Gashead-64

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   2011 PS3T FIFA Champion   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Rockets Must Have Died   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Post Arkedo Series - 01 Jump! - Trophy Guide and Road Map

Overview:

- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
- Total Trophies (breakdown): 9 (1 , 5 , 3 )
- Offline Trophies (breakdown): 9 (1 , 5 , 3 )
- Online Trophies (breakdown): 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 3-6 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 (1 Adventure Mode and 1 Challenge Mode)
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: None
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No codes available for Arkedo Series - 01 Jump!

Introduction:

Arkedo Series 01 - Jump! is a fun retro game, in the style of the original 2D Super Mario Bros games. You play as Jumpboy, tasked with removing all the bombs dropped by a giant metal crab.

Useful Links:

Trophy Difficulty Thread
My Youtube Channel

Road Map:

Step 1: Adventure Mode
Play through Adventure Mode, completing all 30 levels for Landed!. It has to be in one sitting, because there are no saves or continues. On your first go, you probably won’t be able to complete Adventure Mode, but you might! Also, complete 10 levels in a row without dying for Diehard. Try to kill as many enemies with knives as you possibly can to help towards On target.

Step 2: Challenge Mode
Once you complete Adventure Mode, Challenge Mode unlocks. You need to complete all 31 levels. Level 31 is unlocked when you complete the first 30. You will get Treasure gatherer, Treasure collector and Treasure hunter.

Step 3: Hidden Trophies
Finally, work on the hidden trophies to complete your journey to 100%! See the details under each trophy description in the guide.

Videos:
All the videos in this guide were made by me.

Levels 1-10:

Levels 11-14:

Levels 15-18:

Levels 19-23:

Levels 24-29:

Level 30:

Level 31:

Signature by eFunk...THANKS!
My Youtube Channel

Gashead-64's Trophy Guides

Retired from trophies: 26/10/11

Last edited by Gashead-64; 09-02-2011 at 11:42 PM.
Gashead-64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Gashead-64

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   2011 PS3T FIFA Champion   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Rockets Must Have Died   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Trophies

Airborne
Achieve half of the Adventure Mode.
You’ll get this trophy when you complete level 15 of Adventure Mode.

Landed!
Complete the Adventure Mode.
When you complete Level 30 in Adventure Mode you will get this trophy. It has to be in one sitting, because there are no saves or continues. On the levels where there is a life, if you collect the life then die, you still have the same amount of lives as when you started the level with and the life will still be there when you restart the level! Also, take your time, there is no need to rush it, you will only lose lives.
See the videos section in the roadmap for help with all the levels in the game.

Treasure gatherer
Achieve 10 levels of the Challenge Mode.
You’ll get this trophy when you have completed any 10 of the 31 levels of Challenge Mode.

Treasure collector
Achieve 20 levels of the Challenge Mode.
You’ll get this trophy when you have completed any 20 of the 31 levels of Challenge Mode.

Treasure hunter
Complete the Challenge Mode.
You need to complete adventure mode, to unlock challenge mode. There are 31 levels to complete in challenge mode, and you have to complete the first 30 to unlock the last level. The first 30 levels in Challenge Mode are the same levels that were in Adventure Mode, so you should be familiar with them. However, the only difference is, that you have to collect all the coins, diamonds and treasures. See the videos section in the roadmap for help with all the levels in the game.

JumpBoy
Perform five thousand jumps!
This or On target will probably be the last trophy you’ll need to get. There is no point farming it until it’s the last one you need, because you will be jumping through the game anyway.

Jump Master
Perform 200 jumps without dying.
This may come naturally, but might not. Because if you die your counter for this trophy gets reset. You can keep jumping in a level when you have stopped all the bombs, like in this video:

Diehard
Achieve 10 levels without dying.
Although it doesn’t say it in the trophy description, you have to complete 10 levels in a row on Adventure Mode. This is really easy on the first ten levels, because they aren’t very challenging. Just take your time and learn the levels. Refer to this video if you need help:

On target
Kill 25 foes with the knife.
This or JumpBoy will probably be the last trophy you’ll need to get. Unfortunately knives don’t appear in Challenge mode, so you have to start a Adventure Mode game. Once you have collected a knife, you throw them left by holding then press , and throw them right by holding then press . Knives are few and far between, so I would advise just getting the ones in Level 6, 7 and 9. This way it’s quick, and it gets you 3 kills. Once obtained, use all 3 on enemies (bats can’t be killed). Then keep dying and start again.
NOTE: Don’t quit the game, because it won’t have saved, you need to lose all your lives for it to save.

My Youtube Channel

Last edited by tuffmuff; 09-05-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: editorial sweep
Old 08-28-2011, 08:18 PM   #3
Gashead-64

Just a few more videos and the trophy images to come.

Any suggestions?

My Youtube Channel

Last edited by Gashead-64; 08-28-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:13 AM   #4
m1stake

Do we need second guide ?
Old 08-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #5
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1stake View Post
Do we need second guide ?
The other one is not stuck so as long as one hasn't been stuck and loaded to the main page, it isn't the 'official' guide yet. Anyone can write a guide then.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
Gashead-64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmowen View Post
The other one is not stuck so as long as one hasn't been stuck and loaded to the main page, it isn't the 'official' guide yet. Anyone can write a guide then.
Thanks for helping him/her JM

I'm going away for a few days so the videos will be up when I get back.

My Youtube Channel

Old 08-29-2011, 08:11 PM   #7
BlakeyBlake999

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

you need to add the trophy images
BlakeyBlake999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #8
charcham

Nice guide! And you've done it pretty quickly with those videos.
I just love this game. It's exactly what I would expect from a "Mini" on PS3 (even though it is not a mini) :
small price, fun game, short but challenging and... trophies
charcham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #9
Gashead-64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeyBlake999 View Post
you need to add the trophy images
I know:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gashead-64 View Post
Just a few more videos and the trophy images to come.
I've been on holiday, so I'm adding them now...

My Youtube Channel

Old 08-31-2011, 11:55 PM   #10
BashyRAWR

i just finished the adventure mode and about to start challenge mode. This is a great game and the price is even better
BashyRAWR is offline   Reply With Quote