Need for Speed Rivals PS3/PS4 Game Night -January 25th, 2014

AlphaCookie

http://i.imgur.com/VsjZ62U.png

Now that everyone has not only had some time track down PS4's, a fair few of us have had the honor of participating in our first PS4 Game Nights throughout the month. Closing out the January PS4 Gamenight Spectacular is of course our final game night of the month. Your last opportunity to snag that delicious PS4 site award. Or perhaps your best chance of settling a score with a new rival you might have made in previous weeks. So as our finale, we had no better option but to approach this situation with Need for Speed Rivals! Not to worry if you haven't found that PS4 just yet though, as in line with the rest of the month, this is a Dual Game Night and PS3 groups will be going strong.

Please be aware you need to specify if you are playing on either a PS3 or a PS4 in your sign up post!

Here's the details you want to know.

Now, for the details that you have to know.

• The same restrictions apply. To participate, you need to have joined the site on (or before) December 4th, 2013 AND have over 100 posts. This is restricted to PST.org members ONLY.
  • Because this is a PST event, the same rules apply. You can earn yourself an infraction depending on your behavior. All-in-good-fun trash talking is ok, but if someone is constantly bashing other players, there will be consequences. And yes, the mods will be involved in the game. This time though, we'll have to sign up like you guys because of how this is going to be organized. It'll be one mod per game.
  • Headsets are encouraged. We'd love that you use them, but again, no bashing other players.
  • No glitching. No lagging. Play straight or don't play at all.
  • If you sign up, but can't make it, let us know.
  • But if you're going to sign up and only play for about 15 minutes to get a cheap site award, then you will not be given credit. These events are for fun and to interact with the staff and other members off the forum. The site awards are just a bonus and a thank you for showing up. You must play for at least one hour to receive credit for the site award.
  • One of our lessons from previous Game Nights, please post your PSN ID as well as your user name when you sign up. It'll make the identification process much easier for everyone.
  • We're not going to limit the number of people who can sign up on this one. Anyone that wants to play, and meets the requirements, can sign up. Although, we will be breaking people into games using a random number generator.
  • Be sure to download all patches before the start time of the event. You may not have played a game in several months and in that time, there may have been quite a few patches released. Depending on the size and number of the patches, it could take quite a while to download them. Be sure to check that you have the latest version prior to the event starting.
  • We have a three strikes policy for people who do not show up. If you signed up, you will need to post at least a few hours prior to the event starting to not receive a strike. The first strike, you will receive a warning that if you sign up, you are taking up a spot and need to attend. The second time, you will automatically be placed on the reserves list the next time you sign up and not be guaranteed a spot. After the third strike, you will not be able to sign up for future gaming events.

Time Zone Details

Sydney, Australia - 7:30 AM

Tokyo - 5:30 AM

Perth, Australia/Hong Kong - 4:30 AM

Bangkok - 3:30 AM

New Delhi, India - 2:00 AM

Moscow - 00:30 PM

Kuwait - 11:30 PM

Berlin, Germany - 9:30 PM

UK - 8:30 PM

New York - 3:30 PM

Chicago - 2:30 PM

Denver - 1:30 PM

Phoenix, AZ - 1:30 PM

San Diego - 12:30 PM

Honolulu - 10:30 AM

If you are unsure of your time zone, then please check one of these websites to make sure you know what time the event begins:

Time Zone Converter - Time & Time Zone Conversion

The World Clock – Time Zones

Sample Sign Up

PSN: Alpha_Cookie

Console: PS4

Mic: Yes

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS3 Sign-Ups:

1. stgermain (mic)
  2. SylarTheNinja

PS3 Reserves:

1. -

PS4 Sign-Ups:

1. iamQmai (mic)
  2. Evermeet (mic)
  3. Wdog-999 (mic)
  4. Cyber (DangerDarg) (mic)
  5. ForceGrip86 (mic)
  6. Rawra09
  7. Combatting (mic)
  8. russelguppy (mic)
  9. trophiehunter (Vapion) (mic)
  10. SWAT_BrigadeCT (mic)
  11. Totoyeahwhat (totoyeahwhat123) (mic)
  12. jmac92123 (mic)
  13. ScottyB6546 (mic)
  14. Woody (Woody706) (mic)
  15. RED_REBEL44 (mic)
  16. Bandar (Bandar87) (mic)
  17. Bink_92 (mic)
  18. neosnake101 (Neo-Snake-Zero)

PS4 Reserves:

1. IonStorm (ionstorm777) (mic)
  2. C-IRVINE-94 (mic)
  3. TuckNorris85 (mic)

Edited by THE-123-GAMER

Game Night Groups

PS3 Group 2

1. stgermain (mic)
  2. SylarTheNinja

PS4 Group Narwhal

1. iamQmai (mic)
  2. russelguppy (mic)
  3. SWAT_BrigadeCT (mic)
  4. Wdog-999 (mic)
  5. jmac92123 (mic)
  6. neosnake101 (Neo-Snake-Zero)

PS4 Group Porpoise

1. RED_REBEL44 (mic)
  2. Combatting (mic)
  3. Cyber (DangerDarg) (mic)
  4. Woody (Woody706) (mic)
  5. Evermeet (mic)

PS4 Group Salamander

1. IonStorm (ionstorm777) (mic)
  2. ForceGrip86 (mic)
  3. ScottyB6546 (mic)
  4. Totoyeahwhat (totoyeahwhat123) (mic)
  5. Bandar (Bandar87) (mic)
  6. Bink_92 (Mic)

PS4 Group Iguana

1. Olympiakosnyc (olympiakosnyc) (mic)
  2. tomstlh
  3. Rawra09
  4. trophiehunter (Vapion) (mic)
  5. yazter (mic)

Bold = Group Host

Edited by THE-123-GAMER

PSN: Wdog-999

System: PS4

Mic: I have that shitty thing that you get with the system. Does that thing even have a mic on it? I know it has the switch, but it doesn't look like it has a mic.

In any case, I hope that this will fare better than the AC IV GN did for me. :p

I'm driving the Racing Game - "Are You"

Proper sign-up pls. I'm new to this whole Hloody Fan Club thing and haven't received my "Fan" Information Pack. So I dunno your details.

Mic: I have that shitty thing that you get with the system. Does that thing even have a mic on it? I know it has the switch, but it doesn't look like it has a mic.

That piece of crap mic is actually pretty decent. Better than you might think. Still an earbud though, so not the most comfortable sucker.

That piece of crap mic is actually pretty decent. Better than you might think. Still an earbud though, so not the most comfortable sucker.

:|

How the hell does that thing even receive my voice? It looks like an earbud (a shitty earbud at that) that can only receive sound, not broadcast it.

Proper sign-up pls. I'm new to this whole Hloody Fan Club thing and haven't received my "Fan" Information Pack. So I dunno your details.

I doubt he's actually signing up and more just being weird as usual.

How the hell does that thing even receive my voice? It looks like an earbud (a shitty earbud at that) that can only receive sound, not broadcast it.

I'm pretty sure the mic is in the on/off switch. Couldn't tell you for sure though, threw mine in the trash right away.

as mentioned above, the actual mic is hidden in the on-off switch. I've been stuck using the earbud since my headset isn't supported til Firmware 1.6 and it actually works quite well. Not a single complaint about quality, and the ambient pick up is only a little worse than my regular headset. Honestly, except for the fact I hate earbuds (they fall out of my ears too easy) it's a quality mic.

I doubt he's actually signing up and more just being weird as usual.

Well I've gotta be sure, so contact has been made!