XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3T Central > The Arena

Old 05-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #701 (permalink)
Super Moderator & Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Awesome Mystery Award   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Has anyone been paying attention to Twisted Metal? I must admit, I haven't been. I don't know if they finally fixed it or not.
No, but I'll throw it in today or tomorrow and see how things go, if no one else does. It would be an awesome game to do a GN for, if everything is working.

Mendel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:16 PM   #702 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Silver Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfalc0n View Post
It does. ]
oops my bad , I didn't even notice that when I had the game
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #703 (permalink)
Guide Team

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Awesome Mystery Award   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShieldWarden View Post
With Starhawk just being released, there must be talk of a Starhawk night, right? I've been thinking of picking this up so I can hone my skills and participate, but with Arkham City GOTY coming at the end of the month and Spec Ops: The Line after that....

I've been wanting to try and become a more active member of this community, you seem like a fun bunch to game with, so I was wondering, will there be a Starhawk night in our future?
Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen77 View Post
Well, we got two game nights out of Warhawk, 4.5 years after it came out. It all just depends on how large the community is and how many people here will buy it.
Starhawk! I certainly hope we can eventually do a game night for it. Would be awesome if enough folks had the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
AMALGAMATE THOSE BITCHES!!!!
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:34 AM   #704 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffmuff View Post
Starhawk! I certainly hope we can eventually do a game night for it.

~Every now and then a lifetime needs a second chance, to find another one, like you, don't forget your better reason, all your silly risks will bring you down, oh several years of bitter Mondays take a heavy toll and then you realize, it's you until you make this easy harder, no one else will care if you're around~
OnceFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:52 AM   #705 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Rawanz Send a message via Skype™ to Rawanz

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffmuff View Post
Starhawk! I certainly hope we can eventually do a game night for it. Would be awesome if enough folks had the game.
Starhawk gaming night would be awesome! But cant imagine there would be enough people since the game is still new.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:16 AM   #706 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Gold   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Whatta hell is Starhawk? (Yeah, I'm ignorant...)
IonStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #707 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonStorm View Post
The sequel to Warhawk.
Look it up.

Big thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the Avatar and Signature!
Fireforge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #708 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonStorm View Post
The question you should be asking is "whatta hell is google?". And the answer is something you can type things into and it will give you links to figure out what things are on your own. This will allow you to answer your own questions instead of asking other people to use google for you.

Google
Old 05-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #709 (permalink)

Star hawk please and thank you the game is bitching
Dragore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #710 (permalink)

what? a MW3 / assassin's creed revelations gamming night ?
looks like a plan to me !

Abade13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gaming, night