What team(s) will you be using in Manager Mode?

WBA_FAN_4_LIFE

If you play Manager Mode what team(s) will you be playing with?

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Borussia Dortmund team will look, the overall of the players and their transfer values and the transfer budget available for the team. They are the team I have used most in Fifa 11.

Edited by WBA_FAN_4_LIFE

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I use a different team in every edition of FIFA but keep playing the same CM/MM for several seasons. I like to take a Premier League team but one that can be improved upon. Ones I've used include Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Tottenham, Fulham and Wolves. So not sure about next season yet but I'll see who I like the look of closer to the time. If by some small miracle Leeds get promoted I might use them. That would be fun trying to take them to the top.

I use a different team in every edition of FIFA but keep playing the same CM/MM for several seasons. I like to take a Premier League team but one that can be improved upon. Ones I've used include Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Tottenham, Fulham and Wolves. So not sure about next season yet but I'll see who I like the look of closer to the time. If by some small miracle Leeds get promoted I might use them. That would be fun trying to take them to the top.

*Points at avatar* ;)

I will do it like i did in fifa 09 and 10....

Start with my favorite club...Man Utd...Then i go to Man City after 2 yr. in Utd.

because they are rivals :D

Then i get bored with City and i go to worst club...Real Madrid...

I sell every player buy some crap players, and after a year i go to

little bit better club....Barcelona...After a year in Barcelona i reached the goal...

Real Madrid is in 2. Spanish league, because their team is crap :D

and finally i go back to Man Utd and keep playing until i get bored :D

Edited by supercrazy1996

• 2 weeks later...