Sold 50k on first week

murtancan

PS3 US + PS3 EU + X360 US + X360 EU = 50.000 ( almost )

It is bad, very bad. :D

And Virtua Tennis 4 releases Dec 31 2011, which is good, very good. ( no lag with a new better server i hope) :D

I thought V Tennis 4 was out April 29th ? It's a shame Top Spin 4 has shit sales as it's a very gd game .

PS3 US + PS3 EU + X360 US + X360 EU = 50.000 ( almost )

It is bad, very bad. :D

And Virtua Tennis 4 releases Dec 31 2011, which is good, very good. ( no lag with a new better server i hope) :D

Are you sure 50k is the right number? I am not going to play VT4 , given the fact that it's far less than simulation and it might have again a shitty trophy list like VT2009 did :(

There is one thing missing. I have NBA2k11 and it just have awesome replay features. I also have Everybody's Tennis on PSP. So what's missing? Great replays. Closeups of line shots, aces, powerful smatches. All that You've got on PSP! NBA is out of league...

Second missing thing. No rewards?! I mean, I won US Open and no decoration? No trophy? Just few information bout exp?! Why?!

Besides that great game :)

troll? @.@

Give it a try before you judge. It is 100 times better than VT series. And there arnt many tennis games out there, sadly. VT2009 online was the worst experience I had other than the one once playing a 60+ year old pusher in a tournament.

Why not? :dance: I thins sales are not that bad, just as much as the game deserves. :whistle:

Well, your sale number has no proof. What;s your source? Anyway, I enjoyed the game thoroughly and do not care what the sales are.

What is my proof? VGCharts.com links as in my VERY FIRST POST!!!! :mad:

http://digitaldaily.allthingsd.com/files/2010/02/double-facepalm.jpg

Me troll?, lol. Sales are the definite proof of this game series is total failure. And "You cant handle the truth" my little friend. :facepalm:

No, that is proof for only one thing: peoples dont recognise quality game and they will rather spend they money on overrated shi* like Black Ops...not on game like TS4 (or TS3, or Vanquish or Ninja Gaiden) where you need lot of time to master a game...

Noo, buy BO and camp in a corner and have a killstreak of 20...weeeeeeeeeeee

Casual gamers....meh