Direct matches

dacabbage

I have had very little success with this match option, it either says searching for a game for ages or when it says looking for most suitable opponent, it can take up to 20 mins to connect, however if you quit you lose and the grade goes down.

Is anyone else struggling, does anyone know if there is a suitable time of day to try and play or is this just a server issue?

I have had very little success with this match option, it either says searching for a game for ages or when it says looking for most suitable opponent, it can take up to 20 mins to connect, however if you quit you lose and the grade goes down.

Is anyone else struggling, does anyone know if there is a suitable time of day to try and play or is this just a server issue?

i know, even if you wins some of your wins don't count and they show up as loses.. plus there too many noobs play with a grade of 12 or so, and they hit balls back like your standing still..

then the the bug internet lag.. in mid games

YEEHH, it happens to me almost all the times i play; i have lost at least 20 matchs for this Fu***** glitch !!! This way it will take ages to get that lv 15 trophy....

DAMN someone should not permit to softhouses to publish games with those issues !!!

Ok I will put here what I have found and hope it helps. If it says looking for a game session for aaaaages then chances are its frozen.

If after that it says finding best opponent for you but the bar at the bottom has stopped scrolling then it has frozen and you will have to restart and therefore you will forfeit.

If the bar is still scrolling then keep it on and dont restart your PS3

I left it on several times and a few times I have had to wait up to 40 mins but it will eventually do 3 things.

1. Put you in a match. (A joke, I know)

2. Say you have lost connection with your opponent.

3. There were no suitable match types for you.

So the direct matches are well and truly screwed yes but if you restart then you lose grade and therefore makes reaching level 15 even longer to do!

Good Luck everyone!!