WORLD TOUR - You've reached a grade of 15.

djhmetfan2

But I would not bother with direct matches as there is a chance it will freeze when looking for an opponent and you will get a lost

I think direct matches is the only way to increase your grade ? I won Roland Garros I beat a grade 12 in the final and i'm still grade 0 on my male player. With my female player I won 1 direct match and went up to almost level 3 !

I'm starting to get pissed of with direct matches lol . I played 9, won 5 , lost 1 and 3 dc . If it takes more than 5 mins to find an opponent does that mean it's frozen or is there still a chance it will find someone ? I found signing in and out after each match helps

I don't think sparring partners will increase your grade. But I did not give it a try.

I tried sparring partners does not increase your grade dam lol . It seems only direct matches increase your grade , I think it's going to be very difficult to get a level 15 grade. As now everyone is level 20 and everyone is improving plus losing your grade for a loss sucks. I checked the leader boards earlier only 2 people had grade 15 or above. I played against the player with the highest grade level 20 he beat me 4-2 and served unbelievable. I checked his stats and he had a 100 + wins so level 15 could take a while .

I tried sparring partners does not increase your grade dam lol . It seems only direct matches increase your grade , I think it's going to be very difficult to get a level 15 grade. As now everyone is level 20 and everyone is improving plus losing your grade for a loss sucks. I checked the leader boards earlier only 2 people had grade 15 or above. I played against the player with the highest grade level 20 he beat me 4-2 and served unbelievable. I checked his stats and he had a 100 + wins so level 15 could take a while .

I agree. After I got my grade 15 (it took me 50 matches) , I played yesterday for fun and I see it's totally harder (if not way too much harder) to increase your grade. I met some players at grade 3 and 4 who play really well better than the grade 10+ players last season. Also because of the connection issue (it occurs more often happened last night at least 8 times), every time it counts as one loss. and if you lose it's like you back to where started before a win. You have to keep your winning ratio above 2:1 or something like that.

whew, I now feel good that I put all my effort in the first season to reach my grade 15 ;)

I agree. After I got my grade 15 (it took me 50 matches) , I played yesterday for fun and I see it's totally harder (if not way too much harder) to increase your grade. I met some players at grade 3 and 4 who play really well better than the grade 10+ players last season. Also because of the connection issue (it occurs more often happened last night at least 8 times), every time it counts as one loss. and if you lose it's like you back to where started before a win. You have to keep your winning ratio above 2:1 or something like that.

whew, I now feel good that I put all my effort in the first season to reach my grade 15 ;)

I was 13-1on the start of monday now i', 13-8 due to connection problems and 2 real losses. I'm still level 8 but my opponents are getting more ridiculous I am playing ppl who are level 10 and level 22 lol . That was a good idea :) I think I might wait until the connections get better and the really gd players get bored :p