How is cod waw compare to cod mw

what about veteran difficulty? ;)

not yet man,,,, i got to the 4th mission,,, sniping mission,,,I THINK I CAN FINISH THAT MISSION BUT i lost patience in veteran mode. TO MANY GERNADES,,,

I might play veteran mode later, right now i am playing online competitve mode and zombie mode

Edited by j-l-0313

Not all of it. I'm not trying to say I'm better than you or anything, don't take it like that. It just seemed like you were saying the game wasn't that good and I just asked if you tried veteran. Because IMO veteran might be the most frustrating but it's a good challenge and also rewarding. I wasn't trying to be a dick.... Pal

Not all of it. I'm not trying to say I'm better than you or anything, don't take it like that. It just seemed like you were saying the game wasn't that good and I just asked if you tried veteran. Because IMO veteran might be the most frustrating but it's a good challenge and also rewarding. I wasn't trying to be a dick.... Pal

nar, I asked u because I am Just curios,, that's all,, no hard meaning....... i think i am just a average shooting guy,,, i am not that good,,,, but most shooting games i beat them both in normal, and hard..

(resistance. fall of men----normal,hard,superhuman,

resistance 2 normal, hard... try superhuman later

gears of war,, normal, hard..... try insane later

gears of war 2. noraml, hard try insane later

bioshock ,, normal.

halo 1,2,3 normal.

cod waw normal, hard

killzone 2, normal, hard. radec to much on elite.

hey,, keep it up with the veteran mode in cod waw.... pal

what about the gameplays, weapons.

The game play is a half assed version of 4. As for weapons everyone uses the same shit so you wont be seeing verity. last time i played the game was filled with glitches that ruin the game. Also the lag was quite bad. Also veteran mode is alot easier on 4 if anyone was wondering. I beat them both.

So if anyone wants a good cod game and wants trophies. My suggestion is to wait for mf2

Edited by Tropikal

the game play is a half assed version of 4. As for weapons everyone uses the same shit so you wont be seeing verity. Last time i played the game was filled with glitches that ruin the game. Also the lag was quite bad. Also veteran mode is alot easier on 4 if anyone was wondering. I beat them both.

So if anyone wants a good cod game and wants trophies. My suggestion is to wait for mf2

thanks for the input,,, i already reserve modern warfare 2 at gamestop yesterday... Is gooing to be kick ass game,,,,

the game play is a half assed version of 4. As for weapons everyone uses the same shit so you wont be seeing verity. Last time i played the game was filled with glitches that ruin the game. Also the lag was quite bad. Also veteran mode is alot easier on 4 if anyone was wondering. I beat them both.

that sucks, call of duty modern warfare dont have trophies.

I beat W@W and MW on veteran and they both provide a hefty challenge, however the grenade spam on W@W can get very frustrating. Both of the single player campaigns are pretty good in my opinion. I like the new school weapons in MW much better as well as the smaller maps. Maybe it is because i didnt play W@W online that much but I never got into it, unlike COD4 where I went prestige too man times. Outside of the guns and the maps the gameplay is pretty much the same though. Both good games and if you liked W@W you should really like MW.

And you should start editing your posts instead of posting two times only a few minutes apart.

ok,i dont get that people are saying waw graphics are better because it uses call of duty 4 engine.gameplay.both games have stupid single player ai and it is a grenade party.

Treyarch-good story,bad online

Infinity Ward-bad story,good online

if u like WW2,WaW is ur game.they shouldnt have gone back 2 WW2 because it is an overused theme.There are not that many modern shooters.online 4 waw is bad.bad gun statistics.bad maps.2 many glitches.

cod4 sold millions and was game of the year.

IMO.

WaW-7

MW-9.5

But u shud get MW2 this Fall.

ok,i dont get that people are saying waw graphics are better because it uses call of duty 4 engine.gameplay.both games have stupid single player ai and it is a grenade party.

Treyarch-good story,bad online

Infinity Ward-bad story,good online

if u like WW2,WaW is ur game.they shouldnt have gone back 2 WW2 because it is an overused theme.There are not that many modern shooters.online 4 waw is bad.bad gun statistics.bad maps.2 many glitches.

cod4 sold millions and was game of the year.

IMO.

WaW-7

MW-9.5

But u shud get MW2 this Fall.

I'll go along with that, exactly what I would of said.

Most of my friends including me all go back for a blast on CoD4 online because it's so much fun to play, & we all own the other games World at War, Killzone 2 ect.... CoD4 keeps us coming back for more unlike the rest CoD4 is still the best. One of my buddies sold his copy of CoD4 because we all got W@W & he thought we would never play CoD4 again. He had to buy another copy of CoD4 literally a month later cause we all got bored of W@W & went back to CoD4 lol!

I'm done with W@W now & as soon as I get my Platinum for Killzone 2 I'm back on CoD4, 'Game of the Year'... YEAH BABY! Deservedly so :D

Bring on Modern Warfare 2 :D

personally i prefer mw, but i like some of the changed waw introduced (co-op, better menus)

personally i think infinity ward are the better developers though, and can't wait for mw2!

infinity ward is not the developer of call of duty modern warfare 2 (got the information from my friend at gamestop).... I think is still good but i dont think is going to be as good as modern warfare.....

infinity ward is not the developer of call of duty modern warfare 2 (got the information from my friend at gamestop).... I think is still good but i dont think is going to be as good as modern warfare.....

how are they not the developers.it was the first thing that showed up in the trailer.

how are they not the developers.it was the first thing that showed up in the trailer.

you are right, i was looking the trailers at gametrailers.com

it is ininity ward.... Wow,,, i am so glad i made the mistake..

I can't wait for this game...........