So how much do we know?

addmanrcace

Well this is what I read from GameInformer and I tried to pick apart important things and new gameplay elements

-Bioshock2 take place 10 years after 1

-You play as the first Big Daddy/ renegade Prototype

-Big Sisters have brought "balance" and the Little Sisters back to Rapture

-You can fight other Big Daddies for their Little Sisters to Harvest or Adopt them

-You get to use the badass drill(some say its a harpoon) but it has an overheat meter

-Every action has a consequence. Players actions can alert the Big Sister and players are warned when you'vessed her off. Then you must fight her for survival. She can find you any and everywhere, she's agile and has telenkinesis. She uses her Adam-harvesting needle as a blade in combat as well.

-You get to use weapons better suited for Big Daddies

-You still can use and upgrade Plasmids

Edited by Espo13

little bit sidetracked but....

to be honhest i think it would be good if you were the first big daddy in rapture, this way you can see what happened and see everyone truning.

the bit at the begining could be i think its atlas daughter that is building the sandcastles and then he build it.

doubt it but what does every one think about that

I actually think that it's the Big Sister watching the sea and thinking about her early childhood in Rapture.

[spoiler=option]Fontaine mentioned that he may consider getting a family one day, hinting that he's always been single. And I somehow doubt that he had any illegitimate kids running around all the time : f it's just too hollywood for bioshock.

• 2 months later...

Gameplay wise there will be underwater sections where you can collect sea slugs. Also you will be able to dual wield plasmids with guns. You will also be able to use the rivet gun rosies carried in the first game and finally there is the choice of adopting a little sister to gain adam which you must then defend from splicers.