So how much do we know?

addmanrcace

Naw, I was saying that most of the information the members will post in these type of threads (So how much do we know?) can already be found on the internet if you take the time and search. But I think your idea is either promote conversations about these games or increase post count

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/jrhsgolf/post-count.jpg

Doesn't the GOW3 gameplay video leaked look like the same scene from the trailer on the store? Still can't wait for this game, even if its a long wait....

Edited by boofs

• 3 weeks later...

According to the May edition of Edge magazine (I don't normally read the crap which gave Valkyria a 7.0, only got it for their 8 page FFXIII preview), the blood and gore in the recent gameplay vid and trailers has been severely toned down from the latest build they've seen.

Some of the descriptions they give are unreal :eek:

I'd offer to scan it, but I guess it's against the terms and conditions.

• 3 months later...
I read on IGN that they might try to put the 1st 2 games on the same Blu-Ray... that would just be crazy, but I wonder if it can really be done, I'd imagine GOW3 taking up a lot of space already.

Would love that, unfortunately I haven't played the first two, will definately be getting the third one though, if they brought out the previous ones I would definately get them for the back story.

another game we need to a keep a watch on is Dante's Inferno... it's based on the poem of the same name, which was absolutely brilliant, they actually study this poem in college literature... it'll have a gameplay style that's very similar to God of War, and to top it off you fight Lucifer at the end... someone should make a thread for this game

Would love that, unfortunately I haven't played the first two, will definately be getting the third one though, if they brought out the previous ones I would definately get them for the back story.

Co-Signed. I never played God Of War or God Of War II but I'm definately getting God Of War 3 and if they can accomplish incorporating the first 2 in a Limited or Collector's Edition I will cop that

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
another game we need to a keep a watch on is Dante's Inferno... it's based on the poem of the same name, which was absolutely brilliant, they actually study this poem in college literature... it'll have a gameplay style that's very similar to God of War, and to top it off you fight Lucifer at the end... someone should make a thread for this game

It'll have gameplay similar to GoW because the level designers from GoW are working on Dante's Inferno. The game looks real interesting, and come to think of it there's a shit load of action games out and coming out these days.

To name a few(in no particular order).

Devil May Cry 4

Ninja Gaiden 2

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

GoW Collection

Bayonetta

Demon's Soul

Assassin's Creed 2

GoW 3

Nier

Darksiders

Dante's Inferno

Castlevania Lord of Shadows

The main thing I want to know about the game is if it has co-op or not since I've heard the word on the street is yes. I'll be getting the game either way but that is something I would like to know ahead of time, more reason to convince my friends to buy it.