missing Rome gate fixed?

Just wondering cause it says there's 2 new locations & everyone is missing the same Rome gate database entry robbing us completionist of true 100%..was this fixed in the DLC?

Which gate is missing? My save file was 100% even before the DLC. Is the missing Rome gate missing for everyone or glitches for only some people?

Which gate is missing? My save file was 100% even before the DLC. Is the missing Rome gate missing for everyone or glitches for only some people?

Its missing for everyone, if you go to database entries and keep sorting the Rome locations until you get to gates you will see the last entry is not discovered. Imyself and many others have seareched the entire perimeter of Rome with no luck finding it. It has no effect on 100% synch

I was hoping with the DLC it may fix it.

In this map you will see that the black circles are the known Rome gate database entries and the red circles are places ppl thought looked like gates but no entry pops up when you go to them

http://d32lxa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pKi4lbTEZmRIWV2Ee6Uo-QWFwdHZBcrEXIuH0yEcCTScRKO_fMilbzktLtDTVa-BDMBnNJ32MHA0_1WBOyelj-3HGOldEiUb_/Unbenannt.jpg

Edited by Exodus_AoA