the stats!!!THE STATS?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

Photos Torpedo

I play tennis n i know tennis history since 1880, the fact is i truly loved the demo, it s fantastic but the stats of players r TOTAL NONSENSE:eek::eek::eek:! The most ridicoulus seen in my life!

Murrey s backhand is better the his forehand???

Simon s forehand is better then the Pistol s one???

Chang s forehand is better then the Courier s one???

Nadal s serve is better then the Federer s one???

This list can GO ON N ON N ON N ON...I hope they chang them in the full game cause this is a SHAME, n the gameplay itself is VEEERRRRYYY GOOOD.

I play tennis n i know tennis history since 1880, the fact is i truly loved the demo, it s fantastic but the stats of players r TOTAL NONSENSE:eek::eek::eek:! The most ridicoulus seen in my life!

Murrey s backhand is better the his forehand???

Simon s forehand is better then the Pistol s one???

Chang s forehand is better then the Courier s one???

Nadal s serve is better then the Federer s one???

This list can GO ON N ON N ON N ON...I hope they chang them in the full game cause this is a SHAME, n the gameplay itself is VEEERRRRYYY GOOOD.

Some of the stats are wrong lol but I don't really mind as long as the real game is harder than the ridiculously easy demo lol . I think Top Spin are Nadal fans because they always make him really great on there games and make Federer really bad :D lol

Well, he is the number one on the ATP rankings, after all. ;)

Yeh :D Vamos Rafa ! I find in other tennis games like virtua tennis 2009 they didn't make Nadal very good but Top Spin always seem to do a good job with Nadal :) Also his animations and celebrations are done very well. I wish you could press x or something every time you won a point with Rafa and he would do the fist pump celebration.

If they ll add Connors, McEnroe, Edberg n Laver (n Tilden too!), in a future DLC we ll have the best tennis roster of all time!!!!

BUT STILL THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THOSE FUCKIN STATS!!!!!

I can do that for them, in 30m or so n for free too.......n i think many other ppl can do that too!!!!

Lol :) Only a few more days until the game is out are you getting it on release ?

Don't know yet. It's been a long time since I played a sports game, so when I look at it like that, I do want to try one again and this looks very promising. On the other hand, I have a backlog of about half a dozen other games I still need to get to before LA Noire is released. That probably sounds familiar to a lot of other gamers. ;)

I'll wait to see some reviews and some gameplay beyond the demo and then make my decision, I guess.

If they ll add Connors, McEnroe, Edberg n Laver (n Tilden too!), in a future DLC we ll have the best tennis roster of all time!!!!

BUT STILL THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THOSE FUCKIN STATS!!!!!

I can do that for them, in 30m or so n for free too.......n i think many other ppl can do that too!!!!

Let's hope they add dlc this time lol , there are 4 spaces for created players you could create everyone you mentioned above :)

Don't know yet. It's been a long time since I played a sports game, so when I look at it like that, I do want to try one again and this looks very promising. On the other hand, I have a backlog of about half a dozen other games I still need to get to before LA Noire is released. That probably sounds familiar to a lot of other gamers. ;)

I'll wait to see some reviews and some gameplay beyond the demo and then make my decision, I guess.

Cool , I will send you a review :) lol I'm sure there will be a lot of video's on youtube. I can't wait to play career mode :D