Why no MOVE support?

Jaytech

MOVE?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. MOVE?

• I wanna move!
    • I like to touch my sticks!
    • KINECT.

From a common sense business point of view. Why not just include it in the next version of COD to help it sell and MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY!

But yeah, i have the sharpshooter with Killzone 3, even in multiplayer it works. To bad the gun is heavy as shit and the butt-stock is as cheap as a Vietnamese hooker. (meaning its loose)

why because motion controlls suck, well that and treyarch isnt going to go back and patch in a new controll scheme because they have already begun working on their next CoD installment due next year.
they are problably out making more overpriced dlc. we all know its coming. and making the game fail with updates;)

they are problably out making more overpriced dlc. we all know its coming. and making the game fail with updates;)

Nope, because treyarch didnt make any of the DLC Raven Softworks(Singularity/Xmen Wolvereine) did. Trey has to stay on schedule there next game is due Nov 2012 so they need to get working on it. And we all know its not treyarch or Infinity wards fault the DLC costs so much

move works pretty well, especially for fps games. who thinks differently has no idea and never tried it properly. it's a missed opportunity really.

It does work fantastically and Im all for it being patched in, I dont personally own a Move setup (nor do i plan to drop 100$+ on a setup) you probably wont see it till the next CoD game in an exclusive Pristege Bundle for 200$ with CoD skinned Move/Kinect crap and an ingame bonus consisting of things from an old CoD game with no real upgrades. If they give us motion control I want Keyboard/Mouse control, and for anyone without a Move supported shooter Modern Combat: Domination is $8 w/Move Support

Another question: Why doesn't this game support SIXAXIS control? I remember GTA IV had a "SIXAXIS tutorial" and (I'm not sure) I think you could turn that on for the real game itself, but that's the only game I've ever seen supporting SIXAXIS. I'm sure there are other games with it, but I don't know any. Can someone tell me which games support it and why none of the games promote it as SIXAXIS supported or anything?