Lamborghini DLC pack

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/pooky_187/tHZnSCdfYPvuFxRMQiAFyDUzxUppXsjD.png

I bought the new Lamborghini NFS Hot Pursuit DLC Pack & love it but im also a big Lamborghini lover.

You get 3 new Lambo's - Countach, Diable Sv & a Element (Never heard of it but looks sweet)

Also you get new races that are for Lambo's only & the very first race is called "Cannonball" and as the name states its like the movies intro movie. You drive a Countach & have to out run the cops & the intro of the start of the race is just like movies also.

I Rate: 10/10

I rate that high cause you get 3 cars that were not in game previously like the previous DLC pack with new races .... plus i just love Lamborghini's

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/pooky_187/tHZnSCdfYPvuFxRMQiAFyDUzxUppXsjD.png

I bought the new Lamborghini NFS Hot Pursuit DLC Pack & love it but im also a big Lamborghini lover.

You get 3 new Lambo's - Countach, Diable Sv & a Element (Never heard of it but looks sweet)

Also you get new races that are for Lambo's only & the very first race is called "Cannonball" and as the name states its like the movies intro movie. You drive a Countach & have to out run the cops & the intro of the start of the race is just like movies also.

I Rate: 10/10

I rate that high cause you get 3 cars that were not in game previously like the previous DLC pack with new races .... plus i just love Lamborghini's

i really dig the events but i dont really like how some of the lambos drive.

really? I didn't have a problem with any & i havn't even noticed a big difference in how most all the cars handle cause its more a arcade style & not realistic

Yeah some of the cars drive differently. The lambos are kinda hard to handle with turbo and using :square: on your turns kinda slows you down a bit. I think i like the Elemento the most, or whatever it was called. It could also be because i prefer the faster cars and these are in the exotic category. Still, very fun pack. Add me: LAUREANO1991...must worn you tho, i am pretty sick online.

Most masculen supercars ever Countach and Diablo, Yay.:D Yes the price is too much for only 3 cars and only a few trophies, yes EA is cruelly milking their customers lately, but this is the only racing series Ive been playing for almost 15 years, Im buying it too. :o

Yeah this DLC Pack is the good stuff, all 3 cars are awesome to drive and look at and the events are fun. As a side note, when I 1st heard that sexy narrator say 'Countach' I childishly laughed. I think I'm gonna start calling people I dislike a 'Countach' now! Yes, I know I need to grow up...but its so much fun being me :dance:.

• 4 weeks later...