'Killer Instinct' not happening for me...

wazza1974

I'm not asking to boost! If it is possible and advised I understand to use the tread.

What I want to know if anyone can help me is; any advice on how I can get 'Killer Instinct' I keep missing it by either one or two kills. I'm not brilliant at the game and tried via all three species, but I'm getting frustrated now :mad:, is there a best map, species, tactic to do? or will I hopefully just get lucky and it'll probaly come naturally? :think:

Thanks dwayne!!! amazing that I then bumped into you 'in-game'. Thank you so much for helping me boost this. Legend, gentleman and a scholar! :-)

I'm pathetic... I've already had to accept I'll probaly be 'piggybacking' for the 'Serial Killer' trophy :-(

Edited by wazza1974

should come naturally mate (same as serial killer), sometimes you'll get opponents that are really good and sometimes you wont so its just a matter of time and practice really. i might play this 1 more time later before i shelf it so if you're on i'd be happy to help :)

• 2 weeks later...

I got the killer instinct trophy on my first game. I recommend being the marrine and keep on the move. When you see an enemy just let rip with the pulse rifle while walking backwards. If your engaging an alien or predator and it scuttles off and hides or cloaks, run away and take up a different position as they can move so fast they can easily come around the back of you, i you have moved they won't know exactly where you are or the best way of attacking from behind.

I got a question about serial killer though. I have deffinatly won 3 ranked deathmatch games as a marine ( only played 5 games) but when i look on personal stats it says i have only played 2 games and won 0 as a marine. What's going on?

I got a question about serial killer though. I have deffinatly won 3 ranked deathmatch games as a marine ( only played 5 games) but when i look on personal stats it says i have only played 2 games and won 0 as a marine.

Yeah, thanks bud, dwayne has helped me to get this, ;) though I'm now plugging away for the 'Serial Killer' trophy as well.

I am getting a bit worried about the stats for this game, I'll be honest I have not looked, or even know where to look, to see how many deathmatch games I have won. I was just going to keep doing them until I got lucky and I finally popped.

BUT :(, reading through the forum, I'm seeing that people are certain they have won 10 games, and the trophy has not popped until many games later. Looks like their may be alot of lobby waiting and seeing that bloody facehugger spinning around on the screen to come! :o