Is online dead?

ruhi18

Want to get back into this game after I'm done with RFG. How active is online? Will I find it hard as (practically) a beginner?

Also, does anyone know if the servers are going to stay open with the release of apocalypse?

Thanks for your time. :)

Online's still very active with ranked, I always get put into a game. Casual races are dead though, you'll have to boost them if you want the trophy. And yes, you will find it hard if you're just beginning, most of the people still playing are hardcore (Legend ranked) Motorstormers.

Make sure you learn the tracks and which vehicle to use on each track. I (stupidly) jumped online without practicing at all and was constantly finishing somewhere on the bottom. Now after practicing (and 200 races later lol), I usually finish in the top 3.

will the server go off when Apocalypse comes out you reckon? Because I need loads on Rift, haven't played it for a while and have pretty much none of the online trophies. Only have 16% Ha. If someone is willing to help me this week will be the best as well as I have week off Uni.

I'm willing to help out. I'm also just starting online trophies, wich of them could we help each other out?

Im focusing on other games but if I have time I can go on MotorStorm.

I need more less everything online, I got ADRENALINE DLC as well but not SPEED, but will purchase it if enough people are willing to help out.

PSN: BDT87

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...