S rating in 6-2... how?

Optimus Goz

You don't need an S ranking in everything to get an overall S. But yes those little black things count I think as I got all S's on it while my friend got all S's except for kills because I killed all those black things even though he killed the boss. Plus those enemies dead bodies that get up near the exit of the ship before the boss.

You should have an S for time, Accuracy, and Deaths if you have no deaths. It is easy to take him out quickly with a rocket launcher, way quicker than that laser one that has to recharge even the Magnum works.

You don't need an S ranking in everything to get an overall S. But yes those little black things count I think as I got all S's on it while my friend got all S's except for kills because I killed all those black things even though he killed the boss. Plus those enemies dead bodies that get up near the exit of the ship before the boss.

You should have an S for time, Accuracy, and Deaths if you have no deaths. It is easy to take him out quickly with a rocket launcher, way quicker than that laser one that has to recharge even the Magnum works.

You don't need an S in everything, but you also can't have a low rating like a C or maybe a B because if you do, it will lower your overall by a lot. So if you had 3 Ss and 1 C or B, your overall would be an A.

You don't need an S in everything, but you also can't have a low rating like a C or maybe a B because if you do, it will lower your overall by a lot. So if you had 3 Ss and 1 C or B, your overall would be an A.

True, but it should not take anything extra on this particular level as I S'd everything on this level except one thing which I can't remember what it was but anyway I did not shoot the tentacles in the hallway and such just those guys that get up and the black things on the ship. that the bos throws at you and occasionally shoot one of the damage points on the boss with a magnum. I got it on Amateur and Veteran but Pro I don't think I did.

As long as you don't die during the cutscene and kill him fairly quick without missing much you should be fine.