Witness my awesome skillage

Catscan93

haha nice. I just picked this up yesterday, and do you any of you guys have any advice for a new player coming into this game? I have played MoH so does this have any resemblance to that or is it totally different?

just dont run like COD

and if u have friends with the game play with them

will take u a couple of games to get the hang of things but overall if your good at shooters youll be good at this game

oh yeah dont be scared to ride the vehicles

just dont run like COD

and if u have friends with the game play with them

will take u a couple of games to get the hang of things but overall if your good at shooters youll be good at this game

oh yeah dont be scared to ride the vehicles

Great thanks, unfortunately none of my friends have this game nor did they have MoH. We usually just play COD, but I have heard good things about BC2 and am anxious to get into it. I have also been watching YouTube videos with commentary and tips.

Great thanks, unfortunately none of my friends have this game nor did they have MoH. We usually just play COD, but I have heard good things about BC2 and am anxious to get into it. I have also been watching YouTube videos with commentary and tips.

Im always up for BC2 feel free to drop me an invite, and as for tips, well besides getting a squad and not CoD Spraying and Praying purchasing Onslaught and practicing with a chopper is a very good thing to do.

On Topic: Nice K/D, i wish i took a pic of mine when i finally got it from .76 to 1.00 at 23000ish kills. It actually said 1.00 when I had 300 more deaths then kills Lol

haha nice. I just picked this up yesterday, and do you any of you guys have any advice for a new player coming into this game? I have played MoH so does this have any resemblance to that or is it totally different?

Another IMPORTANT advice: Help your teamates A LOT!

Drop ammos, repair, revive, drop medkit and use motion mines (An awesome tool, but rarely used by most of the recons)

This will give you a lot of points, but will also help your team.

There is nothing more frustrating than a medic staring at you but who doesn't drop a medkit when you are dying.

Edit: Let's show off a little ^^ Here is my KD ratio

http://g.bfbcs.com/20894/ps3_BigBrotherGTU.png

Positive by exactly 1, man you're good :eek:. Did you plan that or did it just end up happening?

It just happened, no planning at all :p

It turned out the same after the next match:

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy197/Catscan93/P1030937.jpg?t=1298229189

It's because I'll run and gun into great groups of enemies, get 3 or 4 kills, get killed myself, but then get killed 3 or 4 times trying to find out where the group has spawned :whistle:

Another IMPORTANT advice: Help your teamates A LOT!

Drop ammos, repair, revive, drop medkit and use motion mines (An awesome tool, but rarely used by most of the recons)

This will give you a lot of points, but will also help your team.

There is nothing more frustrating than a medic staring at you but who doesn't drop a medkit when you are dying.

Edit: Let's show off a little ^^ Here is my KD ratio

http://g.bfbcs.com/20894/ps3_BigBrotherGTU.png

So is all of this stuff like med kit available to me right off the bat? Because I have mostly been using the medic class but it seems like I just have the 2 guns and grenades, I have ran around trying to revive teammates but I can't seem to get to them on time

So is all of this stuff like med kit available to me right off the bat? Because I have mostly been using the medic class but it seems like I just have the 2 guns and grenades, I have ran around trying to revive teammates but I can't seem to get to them on time

I don't remember if you have to unlock the medkit or not.

You can use your kit items by using left or right on the D pad.

the medikit should be the first thing you unlock for the medic, or was it the saw? :think:

well, as soon as you unlock the defibrillator start reviving people to get exp and maybe thanks

IT: when i reached ratio 2.00 i remember i had 2.0000000000000 ratio, something like 29844 kills and 14922 deaths

Edited by [DIW]xricky93x