Weapon and acessory missing

Mest

The Evil Harvest Rosary should just be a regular unlock in the Rodin's shop, though I don't remember what the conditions are for it to appear - you probably have to buy certain other accessories or hit a certain point in the game; Kilgore is unlocked by finding all of the LPs in a certain chapter, and, though I can't remember with certainty, I believe that chapter is 9.

Well for the rosary i found yesterday in my inventory xD( im really stupid) but thanks for the help mitsuru i will try to find how to get killgore in this forum and others with the especific chapter.

Btw do u know if i complete chapters 1-4 on hard for example and then go to diferent chapter on normal for research and then go back to the chapter i were before on hard the trophy will pop?

Edit:i found the answers to my questions but thanks anyway

Edited by Mest

Kilgore is achieved by getting all of the LP pieces in chapter 9 (Mitsuri was right about that). There should be 3 of them. (locations below:)

[spoiler=item location] First one is right after the first fight behind one of the sun doors, second part... dropped after beating the kinships, third part... when you're on the light bridge with the gap in it drop down to the area below. Up at the top of the stairs it's behind another sun door

For the chapters, so long as you complete the prologue and epilogue and all chapters on a difficulty it shouldn't matter if you do it in order or not. The game actually tracks all of the chapters you've completed and ranks you on them based on each of the completed verses. Once you complete the full chapter it should register it to the memory and save it.