Trophy List

(B) You're Cooked

Defeat Saki in Normal or Hard Arcade Mode before time runs out.

(B) Pew Pew, Iru Iru

Defeat Iru in Normal or Hard Arcade Mode before time runs out.

(B) Napolean Complex

Defeat Nanako in Normal or Hard Arcade Mode before time runs out.

(B) Burning Up on Re-entry

Defeat Kae in Normal or Hard Arcade Mode before time runs out.

(B) You'd Better Ice That

Defeat Kyoko in Normal or Hard Arcade Mode before time runs out.

(B) There Can Only Be One

Defeat Suguri in Normal or Hard Arcade Mode before time runs out.

(B) Dancing Days

Defeat Hime in Normal or Hard Arcade Mode before time runs out.

(B) Float Like A Butterfly

Win a fight without taking damage in Arcade Mode.

(B) Keep Your Cool

Win a fight without reaching 150% on the heat gauge in Arcade Mode.

(S) Ode To Joystick

Complete Hard Standard Arcade Mode.

(S) On The Tale End

Complete both story mode on Normal or Hard difficulty.

(B) Like A Drum

Land a 30 hits combo or higher in Arcade Mode.

(G) What's Your Story

Unlock all character story lines on any difficulty.

(B) Time's Up

Win 5 matches in Normal or Hard Arcade Mode with 50 or more seconds left.

Bought this game today, already got 9 trophies for it but I bought it for the gameplay more so.

Anyway, the only tricky trophy for me will be 'Float Like A Butterfly'. What with tons of attacks flying everywhere, you've gotta be fast.

Can you use guard or something? by looking the trailer it indeed looks really hard to get that one :p Is there lot of characters ?

Can you use guard or something? by looking the trailer it indeed looks really hard to get that one :p Is there lot of characters ?

There is a guard button mentioned in the Button Config section, and I haven't edited it but for arcade mode you need to have damaged the opponent enough to get one bar full on the top left of the screen, just to block once.

So I'm trying on Easy mode and speeding around using Suguri and Nanako.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, or maybe that is the way it is set out.

Edited by SSJ4_Haruhi

Ok, just downloaded this myself and I really like the musics (techno) :) And Im playing story modes first berofe arcade

Edit: Meh I was wrong he shoots those damn rockets too..

Edit2: Just got 'Float Like A Butterfly' in first story mode suguri vs no name, its was really easy just spam rockets.

Edited by Figma

Ok, just downloaded this myself and I really like the musics (techno) :) And Im playing story modes first berofe arcade

Edit: Meh I was wrong he shoots those damn rockets too..

Edit2: Just got 'Float Like A Butterfly' in first story mode suguri vs no name, its was really easy just spam rockets.

I must just fail then. :o

Well, I'll try tomorrow.

This game is really easy for me in about hour I got all trophies except What's Your Story which just reguires to play and win with all characters. On The Tale End this one I hate.. and probably wont get 100% because of this trophy, boss just is so hard. I tried about 20 times and I give up since I could make any strategy for it :mad: but game is great so who cares :)

it's all pretty easy. i made a road map allthou it dont look to pretty right now. i got all the trophy's minus the story line's and im missing 1 but i read how someone else got it so ima try for it tomarrow to finish up the game.

as for the boss. i put how i beat him in the road map. i pretty much stayed in his mouth so that around 98% of his attack's allway's missed me while i stood still, just putting myself in the right spot to him him with all my missle's in a attack and spamming it. then just heat my way back to that spot everytime he push's me outa it.

This looks like cheap version of Blazblue series, might buy it :D

Uh don't even compare this to Blazblue, seriously. This is a "fighter" but since you + the enemy are flying/floating, a lot of it is just spent flying around chasing each other- it's more like dogfighting w/ 2 fighter planes.

If ur having trouble w/ Robo you can just sit in his center & melee him to death (you will not get hit unless you get kicked out). This game is disappointing IMO since it doesn't know what it wants to be- fighter? shooter? That and the trophies are piss easy to get.

I love this type of gameplay, frantic button mashing and curses...can't wait to have a friend over to try it out in vs. matches.

Got the game last night and racked 9 of the trophies up just by giving it a fast test drive, going for the rest later today.

Bought this game today, already got 9 trophies for it but I bought it for the gameplay more so.

Anyway, the only tricky trophy for me will be 'Float Like A Butterfly'. What with tons of attacks flying everywhere, you've gotta be fast.

I didn't get this trophy myself on my short run last night, but am aiming to 100% the game tonight. But regarding the Float trophy, I think Hyme and Chlarise (I think her name was, girl in a grey suit and glasses) are the easiest opponents to get this one from. By flying around in the outer edges and shooting missles and charged shots I finished them off getting only 1-2 hits, so I guess it's easy to do that just a tad better

I didn't get this trophy myself on my short run last night, but am aiming to 100% the game tonight. But regarding the Float trophy, I think Hyme and Chlarise (I think her name was, girl in a grey suit and glasses) are the easiest opponents to get this one from. By flying around in the outer edges and shooting missles and charged shots I finished them off getting only 1-2 hits, so I guess it's easy to do that just a tad better

I found that getting a perfect win can easily be done with:

Suguri, Nanako, Sora, and Suguri-P