Dialog after SM

ecto69

Is it normal to have close to the same type of dialog with loyal members after the SM,

ie I go to Miranda and she is still busy planning her fertility session with her doctor and Jack still hates girls. And everyone else dialog is almost likely we are still getting ready for the SM. Even though I can no longer even activate the Omega 4 relay (So I know I have done it all) :think:

Bottom line the game is very boring after SM :confused:

Is it normal to have close to the same type of dialog with loyal members after the SM,

ie I go to Miranda and she is still busy planning her fertility session with her doctor and Jack still hates girls. And everyone else dialog is almost likely we are still getting ready for the SM. Even though I can no longer even activate the Omega 4 relay (So I know I have done it all) :think:

Bottom line the game is very boring after SM :confused:

considering they did call it a Suicide Mission :p most of them probably don't expect to come through alive, let alone plan what to do afterwards.

or they're too bewildered to realise they're still alive, to think of anything interesting to say.

but seriously, the suicide mission was the climax and the goal of ME2. what else is meant to follow it?

Initially some characters will comment on your decision at the end, then go back to their normal dialogue. Even non squad people like Dr. Chakwas and the cook will thank you for rescuing them. Additionally some dialogue choices like state of the mission or recruitment progress will disappear from some people.

If you still have stuff to do, you can still advance some development with characters. I never got around to talking to Thane since I recruited him last...but I was able to talk to him, then go do an N7 mission, then talk to him some more.

Lastly, there are a couple things in the game that recognize how far you are. If you do Shadow Broker after SM, Liara will talk about how you defeated the collectors and what you did with their base. However if you do SB before SM, she will comment about how you saved 1/3 of Horizon.