Graphics Question

Zombie Trophy

The BETA graphics are good and all, but its not the best looking PS3 game some people say it is. Will the final game have better graphics and will it support 1080i? I have an older tv and im using the component cables (i think thats what they are called, they are the red, blue and green ones), and they support HD with 720p and 1080i, but my tv only supports HD in 1080i, so will the final game have better graphic then the BETA and support 1080i?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just an FYI people, just because something has a bigger number that doesnt make it better. 1080i is a WORSE resolution than 720p. 720p could be reffered to as 1440i while 1080i is 540p.

But since my tv only does 480p and 1080i, 1080i is wayyy better, and i dont think your 1440i and 540p numbers are true...

:think:Not gonna get all "Techy";)

:DBut "YES U Can" view video signals in 1080Progressive using (YPbPr) or "Component Video" Cables, i have a Blu-Ray player & my 1st Xbox hooked up to my 42" Samsung HDTV in my Master bedroom using "Component Video" Cables, and low and behold 1080p. :applause:

1st and foremost the "SOURCE VIDEO", Blu-ray/PS3 games/Instant Streaming Xbox 360 ect, has to be 1080p. 2nd The Monitor or CRT or HDTV, AKA the Television has to Be able to Display that "Resolution"... 1080P in this Case...

3rd If Source=1080P & Monitor can Display 1080P & UR using HDMI/DVI/VGA/Component Cables, UR eye's see 1080P :whistle:

P.S. i think the 1st KZ3 beta's graphics were garbage, and now the "Open Beta's" graphics have definitely improved... Hope the final release will support 1080P, can't WAIT..!!...

:think:Not gonna get all "Techy";)

:DBut "YES U Can" view video signals in 1080Progressive using (YPbPr) or "Component Video" Cables, i have a Blu-Ray player & my 1st Xbox hooked up to my 42" Samsung HDTV in my Master bedroom using "Component Video" Cables, and low and behold 1080p. :applause:

1st and foremost the "SOURCE VIDEO", Blu-ray/PS3 games/Instant Streaming Xbox 360 ect, has to be 1080p. 2nd The Monitor or CRT or HDTV, AKA the Television has to Be able to Display that "Resolution"... 1080P in this Case...

3rd If Source=1080P & Monitor can Display 1080P & UR using HDMI/DVI/VGA/Component Cables, UR eye's see 1080P :whistle:

P.S. i think the 1st KZ3 beta's graphics were garbage, and now the "Open Beta's" graphics have definitely improved... Hope the final release will support 1080P, can't WAIT..!!...

Yes you can get 1080p with component cables but i dont think you can watch blu rays in 1080p using component cables due to some legal thing or something, you need a HDMI cable to watch blu rays in 1080p, anyways my tv is the old tube design and only supports 480p and 1080i, so as long as killzone 3 suports 1080i like killzone 2, then i will be happy!

Buy your mom some flowers, place then on top of the tv. Make sure they conviently fall over...... :dance:

Lol the tv is a beast, its like at least 3 feet wide O.o so i dont think its going to fall over :p