Issue (BUG) with health gauge

ecto69

1. Here is the death

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/ecto9/me2/DSCF1061.jpg

2. Retry shows this much left (not much but should not have died)

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/ecto9/me2/DSCF1062.jpg

I also prior to this had even move , the bar was red and more then 1/2 full.

I was also using the Geth shield boost feature from the selection wheel.

Maybe that's just how much you had left before you were shot.

That is what I am thinking as well.

However it does not explain the one prior to this shot, it showed 60% full gauge. Sorry I did not take a photo I wish I would have.

Unless you can loose that much in one shot , I was fighting the flying collector thing in the dead ship (the same one that attacks at Horizon). Also there could have been 1 husk beside me as well???

If I was a better game player I would not worry about these things, but the reason I started noticing this was from another post.

I am playing on Normal , I would hate to see how I fair on Insane :eek:

That is what I am thinking as well.

However it does not explain the one prior to this shot, it showed 60% full gauge. Sorry I did not take a photo I wish I would have.

Unless you can loose that much in one shot , I was fighting the flying collector thing in the dead ship (the same one that attacks at Horizon). Also there could have been 1 husk beside me as well???

If I was a better game player I would not worry about these things, but the reason I started noticing this was from another post.

I am playing on Normal , I would hate to see how I fair on Insane :eek:

On Insanity you can. It's pretty deadly. I agree it's a little strange, but I don't think the game is cheating you out of your precious lifejuice.

I get this a lot as well, it makes me wonder if there is an error. I had loads of health left I got shot and it felt like someone has ripped the controller out of my hands. No rumble or anything, the game just cuts to death scene and I'm like huh? I had loads of life left. I restart and I see all that red staring back at me.

Surely when you run out of life, the gauge should be zero. Regardless of how much health you have before being hit.

I'm playing on Insanity and I get it 8/10

Not that I die lots or anything :p lol