I give up!

Kingpinn187

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about the part with the infinite amount of enemies coming at you? Yeah that part is the hardest part of the game on Veteran Difficulty, try watching Youtube videos.

My advice is to be patient and don't rush.

Yes that is the part I'm talking about. I have watched every Youtube video there is on this level, and I'm still getting my arse handed to me. If this part is this hard I can't even imagine how hard SOG is! :eek:

dont give up! i was really frustrated as well and gave up but came back to it in 2 weeks and did it first try. but imo SOG at the napalm barrels part was the hardest part for me.

and try watching some vids on how to do it on vet if you haven't already

dont give up! i was really frustrated as well and gave up but came back to it in 2 weeks and did it first try. but imo SOG at the napalm barrels part was the hardest part for me.

and try watching some vids on how to do it on vet if you haven't already

This may be sound advice for me, maybe I should just come back to it in a week or so. I will have to think about that one. :think:

yea it might help coming back in a week or so and also try to do something different everytime, experiment with what you can and can not do in the hallway, but other than that keep trying and make sure you dont run to your next cover even if you are a little bit red, make sure your screen is clear when you run to the next available cover and keep moving up. there should be a checkpoint at the very end of the hallway before turning the corner at this "yellow vehicle" (not sure what it is) but just take cover behind it when u can and a checkpoint will be reached

good luck

This may be sound advice for me, maybe I should just come back to it in a week or so. I will have to think about that one. :think:

Yeah SOG and Executive Order are the hardest levels on Black Ops, after that Veteran is a breeze. Also remember to get the Lightfoot achievement on the Reznov level.

DONT GIVE UP!!!

Did Reznov gived up when he saw Dimitri die?

NO!

Did Mario give up when bowser kept taking peach?

NO!

Did IW gived up on Mw2?

NO!

Dont give up man,the mission its a bitch but its a bitch you got to control and FUCK HER!!

This made me :rofl:.

did you know if u get to a check point the eniemes stop spawning and if u keep camping its gonna last 4 eva coz they keep on spawning xD

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Thanks for the encouragement guys.

Thank you Captain Obvious!

lol.

It's a good point though, you have to look at treyarch veteran mode with no common sense what so ever. With exec order i found the best thing to do is run through to certain 'safe spots' recover for a second or two, then sprint to the next one. Actually being sensible and trying to fight the enemies from cover will result in death :(

It's heavily luck based too. So dont give up! :) I've had runs on the harder levels (W@W and B:ops) where i get shot the second i leave cover, while other runs on the same checkpoints where no enemies even notice i exist.

A good thing to think though, is that this is definately the toughest part. If you can get through exec order you dont have anything to worry about when it comes to S.O.G. :)

good luck :D

Are you talking about the part with the infinite amount of enemies coming at you? Yeah that part is the hardest part of the game on Veteran Difficulty, try watching Youtube videos.

My advice is to be patient and don't rush.

I rushed, and didn't found it that hard. As i have said before, SOG is way harder.

Sometimes you can get lucky, don't forget your smoke grenades so you can rush out of cover, i was in the same position as you and after a couple of days i went back to it and done it on my first try! hope you get the same luck

:applause: Correct My Friend!

This Is How I Finished It Too. Frag The Hallway To Push Them Back Then Smoke For Cover.

BTW Rebirth Was The Hardest Part For Me But Good Luck With Your Current Mission.

Edited by John Marston
Spelling Mistake

Im stuck there too =<

But im always getting further and further =D

But i heard that you need to play the mission in 1 playtrough without quiting te level, otherwise you dont get your trophie

Is this true ? cause if, im pretty screwed =<

ps: excuse moi for my bad english, original dutch-speeker so =<

Im stuck there too =<

But im always getting further and further =D

But i heard that you need to play the mission in 1 playtrough without quiting te level, otherwise you dont get your trophie

Is this true ? cause if, im pretty screwed =<

ps: excuse moi for my bad english, original dutch-speeker so =<

It's not confirmed, either you have glitched trophies or you don't. It shouldn't matter how many times you save, quit, and reload, they should still pop when the mission is done provided you did the first 2 missions on Vet.

It's not confirmed, either you have glitched trophies or you don't. It shouldn't matter how many times you save, quit, and reload, they should still pop when the mission is done provided you did the first 2 missions on Vet.

Although its not really a yes or no thing with the trophies glitching. My first veteran trophy worked properly, while my second one (for S.O.G. and the defector) wasnt awarded to me.

It seems pretty random, im just happy i got the trophy which involved exec order, no way in hell was i replaying that piece of crap.

SOG guaranteed is the hardest mission on veteran. The dang VC don't stop spawning you just have to strategize which barrels to go for first. I must have died 30+ times trying to figure out the route downhill. Follow Hudson and Woods they provide cover fire at one point. The veteran mode was easier than COD W@W and MW2. But basically the big tip "checkpoints are your friends"!