Game Saves

leenazz666

Hi Guys, I cannot F@#king believe it! I had 3 game saves for this, I deleted just 1 that I didn't need and the bitch wiped the whole lot. I'm 12 hours in and have lost all my saves! I'm not holding out much hope but is there ANY way of saving me, I only finished ME2 on the Xbox 4/5 months ago so yet another playthru is looking very,very daunting.:eek:

Thanks Guys

I know this no help, however I have already deleted delete many save files as it maxes out at around 40-50 saves , the file is about 1.7mb

I do also however backup my file on USB every day or even several times a day.

Not sure if this issue is related to memory leak / fragmentation that they recommend a reboot of game every few hours until the patch

There is a fix incoming, but it won't help your current situation. Perhaps you could tide yourself over with Dead Space 2 in the meantime?

Without cheating( which i refuse to do ) I guess another playthru was inevitable. Nice suggestion above but money is an issue this time of the month, again thanks for a reply that has been thought about:applause:. I have actually cracked on again on Casual. My Plan....recruit everyone I already had as fast as possible avoid missions that don't need to be done right away and no mining. On casual its a peice of piss so it shouldn't take too long. Once I'm back to where I was I'm gonna spend a good few hours mining planets to get back all my resources, then go through any side missions that I did the 1st time round. What son of a bitch!!

I do also however backup my file on USB every day or even several times a day.:applause:

Not sure if this issue is related to memory leak / fragmentation that they recommend a reboot of game every few hours until the patch

Good call about the reboot! I have read this but stupidly chose to ignore it!?!

Backing up my files to USB is also something I should do...I'v had save data wiped before through my own fault and not, if I'd had back ups I could have saved a lot money on control pads and skin from my knuckles!!