A little question about Mass Effect 2

Darth Maul

It's on the disc, but I believe you still have to get the download from the Cerberus Network to unlock it.

ok thank you ;) ... but there are the keys to unlock the DLC's on the Cerberus Network?

and the Interactive backstory?

Edited by Darth Maul

Your code should be inside the box. Just open it up and there'll be a card on the right with the code on it. I'm not sure how to do it with a digital copy, though.

Ok, thank you XD but i'm european and i must wait the 21th January for buy it and i would like to know if the DLC's are on the blu ray because my internet connection is very slow and downloading the DLC's could be very very boring XD

I don't believe they are on the disc actually - After I first loaded up the game, I was prompted and downloaded the Cerberus DLC (the code is in the game) and it came in at almost 700mb. I was annoyed because it took like 15 minutes to download.

ok! thank you!! :) In 2 days i'll buy it! Can't wait!! xD

I think the content is on the disc except for the interactive backstory, Zaeed and his loyalty mission, and the weapons and armor which is all in the Cerberus Network package. I was able to recruit Kasumi (Kasumi: Stolen Mermories), start Project Overlord (Overlord), and Give Liara intel on the Shadow Broker (Lair of the Shadow Broker) before PSN updated and I was able to use my code.

Edited by blee717

Your code should be inside the box. Just open it up and there'll be a card on the right with the code on it. I'm not sure how to do it with a digital copy, though.

If you brought it from the PSN store then it's already in there until Feb 23, 2011. Then you got to buy the dlc for it. Disc copy needs code.

I think the content is on the disc except for the interactive backstory, Zaeed and his loyalty mission, and the weapons and armor which is all in the Cerberus Network package. I was able to recruit Kasumi (Kasumi: Stolen Mermories), start Project Overlord (Overlord), and Give Liara intel on the Shadow Broker (Lair of the Shadow Broker) before PSN updated and I was able to use my code.

Your Right they are.

I don't believe they are on the disc actually - After I first loaded up the game, I was prompted and downloaded the Cerberus DLC (the code is in the game) and it came in at almost 700mb. I was annoyed because it took like 15 minutes to download.

Fifteen minutes is annoying to you? Were you not alive before the high speed internet age?