Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

whats wrong with this game?

me and a friend tried to play this online, coop.

but we had to restart the levels alot of times due to numerous glitches. has there been word on a patch?

I just played through the entire campaign online co-op with a friend, over 4 nights.... and haven't experienced any glitches.

can you explain what glitches you and your friend encountered?

Something offtopic but I don't want to make an extra thread for it:

Does this game has a pretty poor framerate or is my PS3 slowly dying?

I mean, it's running with ~15-20 fps constantly (it feels like that, obviously I don't know the exact framerate ^^) and I cannot believe that no review mentioned that. So I'm a bit afraid it's my system... :(

It really ruins the game for me. Especially because I'm playing Dead Nation alongside which runs SO much smoother. So, the difference is enormous whenever I switch games.

Something offtopic but I don't want to make an extra thread for it:

Does this game has a pretty poor framerate or is my PS3 slowly dying?

I mean, it's running with ~15-20 fps constantly (it feels like that, obviously I don't know the exact framerate ^^) and I cannot believe that no review mentioned that. So I'm a bit afraid it's my system... :(

It really ruins the game for me. Especially because I'm playing Dead Nation alongside which runs SO much smoother. So, the difference is enormous whenever I switch games.

I've been playing quite a lot of Dead Nation also... but haven't noticed any poor framerate performance in Guardian of Light.

for what its worth, I'm running the oldschool fat 80gb model, with a cooling fan base.