The Excellence of Execution

CrockZo

Hi guys. I was just wondering how to get this trophy? I've done it over 50 times with Rey Mysterio but I haven't got it. Is it because, after the match is finished I select "REMATCH" and not Exit?

I did it using

Singles match

Rey Mysterio VS. Santino

After wining with a pin combination move I selected Rematch and trophy appear after many many matches :)

Don't over estimate how many times you THINK you've won with pin combos, I could have sworn I hit 50 LONG before I got this trophy, but was actually no where close. But it also has a lot to do with the fact that Road to WrestleMania doesn't effect these type of trophies...otherwise I would have the 1004 holds trophy by now.

Don't over estimate how many times you THINK you've won with pin combos, I could have sworn I hit 50 LONG before I got this trophy, but was actually no where close. But it also has a lot to do with the fact that Road to WrestleMania doesn't effect these type of trophies...otherwise I would have the 1004 holds trophy by now.

What you do In RTW doesn't count towards the trophies? I hadn't noticed but that sucks!