Coming Next Month. February 2011

GODCHILD1020

http://www.pushsquare.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/sniper.jpg

Sniper: Ghost Warrior's Getting A Sequel. The Original Game's Due On PS3 Next Month.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior was a success when it released on XBOX 360 and PC last year. The imperfect title proved that there’s a market for “budget” games, spending a number of months hovering around the UK’s top 40 all-formats chart. With such success, it seemed inevitable that developers City Interactive would announce a sequel. That news has come today courtesy of Eurogamer.se.

Apparently the game will run on CryEngine 3, but there’s no word of a release date yet.

In the mean-time, City Interactive’s reiterated that the original Sniper: Ghost Warrior will launch on the PlayStation 3 next month. Apparently the PS3 version will ship with a number of fixes, solving some of the issues with the original XBOX and PC release. If it launches at the right price, there might just be a market for it.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Sequel Confirmed For PlayStation 3, First Title Due In February - PushSquare.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The sequel to Sniper Ghost Warrior is confirmed and it will be using the CryEngine 3 rather than this PS3 revamp of the first game.

The sequel called Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 will be launched | TopNews United States

It would be a SERIOUSLY different game if they swapped engines for the PS3 version. I'll be buying this regardless. The Chrome Engine 4 still looks great, and based on the improvements they're making, you can count me in (and I've already played it off steam!).

I don't know about this game, i've not played it but from the gameplay videos i've seen it looks quite good but a few guys have said on different forums that it's not that great so i'm undecided whether to buy it when it comes out

Well there is online in this game according to the brother of this site achievement.org or w/e..and they said that the online is not that great or fun so boosting is highly recommended. I motion someone create a boosting thread. Add me on psn shadowknight203 with sniper: ghost in the message and ill add you.