Moving Question

DrakeHellsing

The whole moving part on the game is a bit confusing for me. As I did try it, but did not go through with it in the end cause of it being confusing and all.

Anyway, what I ask is that when one moves a sim, how do you determine which house is the one you wish to keep on playing at? Cause there are three collums, kick out, new house....and the other one, which I forget the name of.

I was trying to move two of my sims out to another house so I didn't have to play as them and keep on playing the same household, but I am unsure on how to do that....

It's more confusing to me as it's much more different than the PC version. So what I ask is, how do I know which collum is which exactly? As in, which sims I want to keep on playing as, to put into which collum other than the "kicked out" collum?

I was trying to move two of my sims out to another house so I didn't have to play as them and keep on playing the same household, but I am unsure on how to do that....

You can't. The console version is different from the PC version in terms of moving. In order to make any changes to your household you pretty much have to move to a new house. Those sims that you want to keep in the new and play as will be under the new house column.

Kicked out and left behind columns actually do the same thing as any sim in these columns is entirely deleted from the game, gone from any family trees, and unable to be interacted with.