Premium Adventure/New Game Question

Blue-Alloy

I just finished up all the sub-stories and got the golden pistol in premium adventure. I was just wondering, I still have a few trophies left to do like Mini-Game Master, getting 10 million yen, cleaning up the beach etc... I know you can use premium adventure data to carry over into a new playthrough, but I was wondering if it was possible to make one save from the premium adventure, go in and make a second save of identical data on another slot, and then use the second slot save to go into New Game+ on extra hard while retaining the FIRST save and using that to remain in premium adventure and clean up on remaining trophies?

I just finished up all the sub-stories and got the golden pistol in premium adventure. I was just wondering, I still have a few trophies left to do like Mini-Game Master, getting 10 million yen, cleaning up the beach etc... I know you can use premium adventure data to carry over into a new playthrough, but I was wondering if it was possible to make one save from the premium adventure, go in and make a second save of identical data on another slot, and then use the second slot save to go into New Game+ on extra hard while retaining the FIRST save and using that to remain in premium adventure and clean up on remaining trophies?

You should be able to as long as you don't save over your previous clear data save. I have 3 clear data save files.

1) After beating hard

2) After finishing up all trophies in premium adventure

3) After beating extra hard

To play it safe tho I wouldn't work on extra hard until I finished everything else in premium adventure

• 1 month later...