should bioware make no one left behind count?

Stoerebink

hi

well i was wondering if they should make no one left behind count in mass effect 3. seeing as its easy to get and it's hard to let someone die in mass effect 2, i figure we should just make only no one left behind count since the characters wont be limited in mass effect 3 too much.

what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking with a friend of mine and I was saying that since Mass Effect 3 is supposed to be the final showdown with the Reapers, it would be cool if all of your surviving squad members from both ME1 and ME2 would be available for use, a s well as a bunch of new characters. We kind of guessed/hoped that because it's the final chapter you'd have a ton of characters to choose from.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It will, same as choices from ME1 carried over to ME2, like if you chose to save Kaiden in ME1 then Ashley doesn't appear in ME2.

Obviously PS3 version you make all the ME1 decisions when Miranda is testing your memory at the beginning of the game, ruins it.

There is a DLC to bridge ME2 to ME3 I assume that will cover what your team does, how you lost them, etc.

I thought the Shadow Broker DLC was to bridge ME3, no future DLC is planned is it?

I thought the Shadow Broker DLC was to bridge ME3, no future DLC is planned is it?

no there is at least 2 (think its 2, def 1) more planned DLC's to come out, this was one of the last things mentioned before the cerberus network closed down its weekly updates.

Not sure if it will be a bridge for ME3 or just more story, but either way I will be happy.

no there is at least 2 (think its 2, def 1) more planned DLC's to come out, this was one of the last things mentioned before the cerberus network closed down its weekly updates.

Not sure if it will be a bridge for ME3 or just more story, but either way I will be happy.

That's awesome, Bioware have got to be the best developer ever, Mass Effect 2 has so much content. :) To be honest they could keep adding missions and I'd keep playing it!

There is a DLC to bridge ME2 to ME3 I assume that will cover what your team does, how you lost them, etc.

It will, same as choices from ME1 carried over to ME2, like if you chose to save Kaiden in ME1 then Ashley doesn't appear in ME2.

Obviously PS3 version you make all the ME1 decisions when Miranda is testing your memory at the beginning of the game, ruins it.

Lair of the Shadow Broker was the first of 2 DLC that is planned to bridge the gap to Mass Effect 3. The assumption is that the second DLC will deal with Shepard's relationship with Ashley/Kaiden as Bioware has always said that the only reason Ashley, Kaiden, and Liara weren't available as party members in the second game was because they had to make sure that those characters were alive for the third game. We've had one DLC that was designed to strengthen the relationship with Liara before the third game and the next DLC should repair the relationship with Ashley/Kaiden for the third game.

Lair of the Shadow Broker was the first of 2 DLC that is planned to bridge the gap to Mass Effect 3. The assumption is that the second DLC will deal with Shepard's relationship with Ashley/Kaiden as Bioware has always said that the only reason Ashley, Kaiden, and Liara weren't available as party members in the second game was because they had to make sure that those characters were alive for the third game. We've had one DLC that was designed to strengthen the relationship with Liara before the third game and the next DLC should repair the relationship with Ashley/Kaiden for the third game.

Cool, I hadn't thought of that reason but it makes sense. Plus, this kinds of reinforces my hope that in ME3 your old, alive crew members might be available to join your group again. Like I said before, I would love to see them just open up all of your old teammates for use along with any newbies.

Then again, another thought I had is that they might just do individual missions (like Lair of the Shadow Broker) where you can work with any survivors again. Like maybe there's a mission where the united Krogan clans work with you against the Reapers and Wrex joins your squad. I could also see them doing what they did for Wrex again with other characters and putting survivors in positions of power throughout the story. For instance, if you chat up Tali after her loyalty mission and ask her about the vacancy on the Quarian Admiralty Board, she mentions some people have thrown her name out their for the spot (obviously depending on the outcome of her mission).