Quick Tip About Dark Crystals

I'm so damn dumb man! I'm embarrassed to say that everytime I was going for a Titan Trial I would use my Dark Crystal right off the bat and then if I screwed up on the trial would go to restart last checkpoint. Problem is your timer continues from where it left off but you start from the ground again.

Tonight I screwed up but instead of Restart Last Checkpoint I went to the World Map. " You will lose all progress from the start of this level. "

Well what do you know I go back in and have my Dark Crystal all over again.:applause: Just a little tip for anyone doing these trials.

I'm so damn dumb man! I'm embarrassed to say that everytime I was going for a Titan Trial I would use my Dark Crystal right off the bat and then if I screwed up on the trial would go to restart last checkpoint. Problem is your timer continues from where it left off but you start from the ground again.

Tonight I screwed up but instead of Restart Last Checkpoint I went to the World Map. " You will lose all progress from the start of this level. "

Well what do you know I go back in and have my Dark Crystal all over again.:applause: Just a little tip for anyone doing these trials.

Hmmmm, that works.

What I did was just memorize the steps by playing normally and then beat it in one try.