Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Glitched Trophy - Colorful (256 paint colors)

xBino

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/shedeus/Glitched256b.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/shedeus/Glitched256.jpg

acquired another 10 other color chips after taking this image just to make sure. anyone else having this problem?

I got my trophy at 263 colors. I kept checking after each new paint item from 250-256 and when I got 256 I freaked. So I kept buying, when I reached 263 unique paint items the trophy unlocked. Counting duplicates I had over 300 paint items.

So keep buying used cars with paint items you don't own yet. It should unlock at 263.

which is why "beige metallic" has the number two next to it, meaning i own more than 1 of that paint chip.

all counted, i have over 256 unique paint chips. yes, i have 3 "unique" black metallic paint chips and other repeats, but my total is upwards of 312 at the moment.

i haven't counted individual paint chips, but i count just 12 repeats, which would mean i have 300 unique paint chips at the moment.

i'd say this trophy is glitched for me at the moment.

i noticed i have for instance, two brithis racing green but they dont count as doubles they count as separate colors. now, they have the exact same name, i think i see a slight change in the color in between them to, but the name is the same. maybe this is the problem?

The way I calculated mine was sort by count, then minus 1 from each multi-count paint item and subtract that final number from the the number they give you in the upper right corner.

For example:

Sort by count.

4 blue mica, 3 chamonix white, and 2 jaguar green would be

3 extra blue + 2 extra white + 1 jaguar green = 6 duplicate paint items

Count all of your duplicates then subtract that from your total in upper right and see if you still have over 256.

I hope you get your trophy man! Good luck.

Edited by Blessorship

I would also get in it to to make sure. I've also heard that there is or has been a bug where if you don't get into the car, it may disappear. So the safest thing would be to get into the car for multiple reasons.

Pesico I have had that happen to me twice so now i just get in every car and the colour notice pops up . :D

I would also get in it to to make sure. I've also heard that there is or has been a bug where if you don't get into the car, it may disappear. So the safest thing would be to get into the car for multiple reasons.

Oh no! Well at least I figure this out when I have 30+ cars rather than 200+. I guess I'll start to get into all my cars and look at the nice interior... oh wait, it's standard, LoL!

This trophy should be a lot easier to get now that you get 5 paints for signing in every day.

is this confirmed?

yeah well either way, i think its safe to say this trophy is glitched. if the only way you get credit for a paint chip is by "getting in" the car, something tells me this was an oversight and a bug.

me? i never get in the car i win, i'm too busy racing events to have to bother with car swapping every single time.

that said, i have 346 paints chips now! i'm sure i own more than a few duplicates, but let's be realistic here. this trophy can be glitched.

Edited by xBino