No Multiplayer in Mass Effect 3!!!

Blood_Runs_Cold

THANK GOD!!!

Debunking rumors of a multiplayer component in Mass Effect 3, a BioWare forum moderator has confirmed that the holiday 2011 RPG is a single-player game.

“Now that BioWare has officially announced Mass Effect 3 with their press release yesterday, I’m going back to my age-old thread closer here: Mass Effect 3 is a single-player game,” wrote BioWare forum moderator Pacifien on the BioWare forums. “Feel free to dissect the trailer in this thread, I suppose.”

Mass Effect 3 was announced last weekend at the Video Game Awards in Los Angeles for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC

Link:

BioWare: Mass Effect 3 a “single-player game”

• 1 month later...

Yeah, this is one of those games that in theory could be a nice multiplayer, but it really doesn't need it. I'd rather the developers focus on making the game as brilliant as possible and don't worry about adding a multiplayer that will be forgotten when the next third person shooter multiplayer is released.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How does it make no sense, it could easily work, I find it funny people giving it so much abuse as if would be game breaking at all, which it wouldn't.

And unlike Silent Hill, the combat could potentially support online, minus the cover system, think Socom in space, instead of classes you'd be leveling powers, chose to be a biotic or a tech specifically. I'd say there is a lot of scope for online in Mass Effect, however, I'm not at all complaining that there isn't, if it means we get a phenominal single player experience it's more than worth the sacrifice.

How does it make no sense, it could easily work, I find it funny people giving it so much abuse as if would be game breaking at all, which it wouldn't.

And unlike Silent Hill, the combat could potentially support online, minus the cover system, think Socom in space, instead of classes you'd be leveling powers, chose to be a biotic or a tech specifically. I'd say there is a lot of scope for online in Mass Effect, however, I'm not at all complaining that there isn't, if it means we get a phenominal single player experience it's more than worth the sacrifice.

If it were there, it would prolly be you playing as a grunt on Earth during the invasion. You would have to pick your class and level up your abilities. The concept of it would work, but I will be happy if it isn't there. Let future games in the Mass Effect universe have multiplayer.