The Fight: Lights out - Trophy Discussion

Kiki2312

Ok, I know the title probably got your hopes up because you thought that someone finally made a guide for this game, but unfortunately that's not the case. The general idea of this thread is for everyone to say which trophies they have, how did they get them and at what point of the game. I will edit this post on a daily basis adding new details that were given by you. Everyone will be credited for their contribution. :)

I would just like to apologize if I made any writing or grammar mistakes. I'm from Croatia. ;)

Since I started the thread, I might as well start with the descriptions.

SAINT

-I got it in my very first fight. I didn't even know how to use dirty moves. :D

RUSH

-I got it in the first boss fight. I was so frustrated because he seemed not to take any damage and I just started hitting like mad. Suddenly the trophy popped. It doesn't matter how much damage you do so keep hitting even if you're out of stamina.

SLAYER

-Also got this on my first boss. I was too lazy to fight all of the opponents before him so I fought him as soon as I could. I was at very low rank and so the trophy popped.

LUCKY

-like the trophy says, you gotta be lucky to get this. I got it in a fight against one of the first opponents in the second area.

TANK

-I hate trophies like this (which aren't specific but say 'a lot':mad:). That's the very reason I decided to open this thread. The trophy unlocked for me during the second boss fight.

LIGHTNING

-I got this at the same time as 'Sinner' and 'Untouchable' trophies. What I did was after beating the second boss, I chose to fight against the very first opponent (opp. 1, area 1) and just threw a few Hammerfists until he dropped. Worked like a charm. :applause:

LEGEND

-You need to have 500+ rank points. Again, thanks to Hara01 for this info.

SURGEON

-Just load the first fight again, get in close and start punching. Don't punch one punch at a time, but unleash all you've got when you got him cornered. If a punch misses, press START, then quit, and enter the fight again. It took me 3 or 4 tries to get it.

PUNISHER

Just got Punisher 5 minutes ago.

I ve done 6 "bull charges" and I won the match, and the trophy just poped-up.

HIGH ROLLER

I got the "High Roller" trophy last night, under stats(in the extras menu) it says I have won 29 online bets so I have to imagine that the magic number is 25.

MONEY

-You have to earn $1,000,000. You can do this by betting online or playing single-player against the last boss. Maximum betting is set to $4500-$5000, so it will take 200-300 successful bets to get this trophy.

BANK

-50 people bet on you online and win

MASTER

-3 skills over 90

DYNAMO

- Last longer than 10 minutes in endurance sparring (20 rounds if you do not knock some out earlier than 30 seconds)

Here's the whole trophy list:

Bronze

Thunder

Land a really, really hard hit

Lucky

Win a fight with less than 5% health remaining

Clubber

Knock out 10 opponents with the Hammer fist punch

Dizzy

Knock out 10 opponents with a spinning move

Bear

Knock out 10 opponents while grabbing

Saint

Win a fight using only clean moves

Sinner

Win a fight using less than 30% clean moves

Punisher

Stun an opponent 6 times, and then win the match

Upsetter

End someone's 5+ ranked online victory streak

Tank

Take a lot of damage

Money

Make a lot of money

Prodigy

Complete all the career events

Highroller

Win a lot of online bets

Bank

Have a lot of people bet on you and win

Silver

Lightning

Knock someone out really fast

Surgeon

Win a fight with a hit percentage above 95%

Rush

Throw 25 punches in 15 seconds, landing more than 50% of them

Untouchable

Win a match with more than 99% health remaining

Slayer

Defeat an opponent with 50% higher rank

Rampage

Win 10 ranked matches in a row

Survior

Get stunned 6 times, but win the match

Gold

Champ

Reach top rank in an online tournament

Everlasting

Reach top rank in an online tournament, and defend your spot 5 times

Nails

Nail all the career events

Legend

Reach a really high rank

Dynamo

Survive a lot of rounds of Endurance sparring

Master

Upgrade your skills a lot

PLATINUM

Maniac

Win all trophies

Edited by Kiki2312

I see you're new to making a trophy guide. I strongly recommend you read this: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/27004-trophy-guides-complete-walkthrough.html

You have to make your own guide in this site. But before you do, you have to own the game for the guide you're working on. What you're doing is not allowed here.

If you don't have the game or follow the rules on the guide FAQs I gave you to read, the mods will have the right to lock this thread.

Of course I have the game. I'll read the rules, thanks. I just thought that this could be a good way to make a guide with all of our efforts (since some trophies are problematic). If the problem is about the title being "Trophy guide", i can change it to "trophy tips" or smtn like that. :)

DYNAMO

-I didn't manage to get it, but just for the info, I got to round 10. If anyone managed to get it or get to a higher round without getting it, please say so.

Popped on round 21..So 20 rounds to survive?

Legend

Reach a really high rank

500 rank points..

Master

Upgrade your skills a lot

Got it when had every skill about 90...

Edited by Hara01

* Thread title changed *

If you want to discuss how to obtain certain trophies, i have no problem with it, however if you want to make a guide this is not the way to go about it. Firstly, you'll need to obtain the majority of trophies yourself and write up the most of the content on a word processing program following the correct format. If you decide to create a trophy guide, make sure you consult the two threads in the FAQ.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/27004-trophy-guides-complete-walkthrough.html

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/27461-road-maps-complete-walkthrough.html

Edited by ShadowAFC

I got tank to a guy on the 2nd area. He damaged me for 3300hp during that fight and I still won.

Its either within that 3.3k hp or its cumulative with all your fights. If its cumulative, its hard to tell but if anyone takes 3.3k hp dmg within the first area, than its just the dmg taken in a single fight.

Hope that helps anyone playing this!

I just know that the online trophies are gonna suck! :2walls:

• 2 weeks later...
Punisher / Survivor : Just one question... How to stun or get stunned ? I don t get it.. I ve read somewhere that when an opponent is stunned, it s when he left the fight for a few seconds, as if he were.. stunned... But it never happened to me..

yeah how to STUN , 3 events left for me the last 3 in the offline play & i didnt get a move to stun!!

& what about the money to?

Thunder trophy : (via gamespot)

Just got the "Thunder" trophy (hit someone really, really hard).

I landed a brutal straight elbow that stunned my opponent and then...*bing* new trophy!

I love this game!

Just got thunder last night, just takes a really hard blow apparently. if it does't give you a bonus for brutal hit, probably not even close. I had a couple brutals and didn't get the thunder till like the 3rd one. Took a good 40% of his health with that one shot tho. Takes good momentum to really nail a hard shot like that. He did kind of duck into it too.

Thunder trophy : (via gamespot)

I don't know what to say, I got it when I was just playing normally, I wouldn't say I did anything special or ridiculously hard/fast (I find if I do try that, the game doesn't really do what I'm asking anyway). So for me, just one of those things, play it a lot & you might just find it pops like it here.

Does anyone know the numbers for betting? How many bets is considered "a lot" to get the trophies?

I got the "High Roller" trophy last night, under stats(in the extras menu) it says I have won 29 online bets so I have to imagine that the magic number is 25.

Does anyone know about the "Money" trophy, I was wondering if the money made gambling online counts towards this. I figured it would but it does say "MAKE a lot of money" which makes me wonder if only the money made fighting counts toward this?? I guess I'll know for sure when I break 100,000 if it doesn't pop there I doubt it is obtainable from gambling online.

Does anyone know if there is a faster way to bet as i have to hold the button down and watch my bet slowly climb to 5000 which is slow. I use my DS3 so it makes it a little easier but it is still a slow process.

Has anyone been able to bet over 5000?

Edited by Fah-Fah-Fooey
Found actual number of online bets won

So I am about 10-15 hours in and I have 56% of the trophies complete. Also, a lot of my trophies remaining are "online" trophies and I have a few levels left to complete the events. Just had a few questions on some of the remaining trophies.

1. Money

Make a lot of money

How much money is "a lot"?

2. Highroller

Win a lot of online bets

How many bets are "a lot"?

3. Bank

Have a lot of people bet on you and win

Again, how many people are "a lot"? I hate this trophy because it's not only vague, but depends on other people. How do I get people to bet on me? Do I have to have a friends that has the game to do this or do I just keep playing and hope there are gambling spectators?

4. Dizzy

Knock out 10 opponents with a spinning move

Which level/boss do you need to beat to unlock the spinning moves?

I actually went online last night and I won about 5 matches in a row so I was 1/2 way to getting the "Rampage" trophy with my player at 70% attributes. The 6th match, my opponent was standing in place and did not fight back, but every time I hit him (normal or dirty moves), the health bar did not even move! I know there are cheats that you can buy, but none of them say you can be completely invincible. That kind of pissed me off. Does anyone know if there are any cheats that allow people to gain an advantage like that in online matches?

Edited by smoka

TANK - Take a lot of damage

Just play against any opponent in single-player and get them down to a low health. Let them hit you until you almost lose the match. If you have all your stamina at this point, it should be easy to finish them off.

MASTER - Upgrade your skills a lot

- I believe this is 500 total for all attributes combined. Again, skills are upgraded through training.

Edited by smoka